Welcome to Ac-Web AC-Web

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask a Question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ac-Web Official Repacks !

Here you will find all our official repacks

Contact Us

Contact a Staff member if needed

Armor Creator [TrinityCore] [3.3.5] Latest

Fractional

Power User
Spu
Credits: 96
You can run your webserver for item sharing on a cloud platform such as Heroku for free then when and if you reach the free plan's capacity you can upgrade your plan. Only downside is that it takes a couple of seconds for the servers to spin up after they have been inactive but if you send a HTTP request from your armor creator on launch the delay for the first user wouldn't be noticeable nor would it exist for the rest of the users.

Credits: 0
You need to sign your app because is still detected as a virus and my windows is deleting automatically

Last edited:

Vextah

Power User
Spu
Website www.yappin.co.uk
Credits: 5
3 engines detected this file
SHA-256 a365855201dda289bcb19a1ddbaa02b8467934b7fc4c7d8d582d6b72d6758bd8
File name Armor Creator Installer.exe
File size 15.47 MB
Last analysis 2018-05-23 13:37:25 UTC
Community score +1

Yet file to download is 13.81mb, my AVG blocks it as adware / malware.... anyone confirm please? why diff sized file to virus total report?

JadaDev

https://reaper-wow.com/
Spu
Website reaper-wow.com
Credits: 951
3 engines detected this file
SHA-256 a365855201dda289bcb19a1ddbaa02b8467934b7fc4c7d8d582d6b72d6758bd8
File name Armor Creator Installer.exe
File size 15.47 MB
Last analysis 2018-05-23 13:37:25 UTC
Community score +1

Yet file to download is 13.81mb, my AVG blocks it as adware / malware.... anyone confirm please? why diff sized file to virus total report?

Guaranteed it's a safe file tho you can ask people who downloaded.

pvphacks101

Registered
Credits: 10
unknown colome damagetpe_1 in field list wtf dose this with every single item creator I use

JadaDev

Spu
Website reaper-wow.com
BUMP Update

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

PREVIEW :

PRLaRk1AQReNUWQmgyOlfw.png

- - - Updated - - -

Item DBC been fixed make sure if it says first complete when you click on Database and than Error when you click on Item.DBC just redo the process and it will work fine ;) that's just for ( non - localhost )

Last edited:

JadaDev

Spu
Website reaper-wow.com
Remaking a new version of Armor Creator, more fast to get items ( non localhost )

Old : 18 Seconds to select 1 item
New : 1 second to select 1 item

- - - Updated - - -

Next version will be up tomorrow as i hope i want to do more changes for getting everything works perfectly ;)

- - - Updated - - -

BUMP V 3.0.0.0 Available, download from : http://armor-creator.cf/

Missing alot of columns, people may want to use the columns you didn't add in your app.
Where is class mask, race mask, flags etc?

JadaDev

Spu
Website reaper-wow.com
Im confused why was the paypal logo in the tab control..

Well better don't donate because it's not going to help at all ... my paypal is locked already so any donations are lost :/ i don't want to make update about such thing but i will add a note in the main post :)

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know why you're confused, but common sense would say that the paypal button is an option for those who are willing to donate.

Exactly, it's just option that you can ignore ;)

After I tested the app I came with a review, I usually never ever do that but I know this app can go better:

Design concept 6/10 (Hurts my eyes)
Controls are squized too much
Flickering problem when clicking on More menu and when closing dialog windows
Hand cursor showing everywhere in the app, confusing
Database information and export process must be simplified in 1 window with just a button
Button Remove color code does remove the code but not from the textbox
Show enabled/disable stats I understand you wanted to do something nice but didn't work yet
And one more thing is that I don't like the installer which is not necesary for this application you could just zip it

Otherwise rating 7/10 for functionality and I know you can improve a little bit.

Good luck!

Last edited:

JadaDev

Spu
Website reaper-wow.com
After I tested the app I came with a review, I usually never ever do that but I know this app can go better:

Design concept 6/10 (Hurts my eyes)
Controls are squized too much
Flickering problem when clicking on More menu and when closing dialog windows
Hand cursor showing everywhere in the app, confusing
Database information and export process must be simplified in 1 window with just a button
Button Remove color code does remove the code but not from the textbox
Show enabled/disable stats I understand you wanted to do something nice but didn't work yet
And one more thing is that I don't like the installer which is not necesary for this application you could just zip it

Otherwise rating 7/10 for functionality and I know you can improve a little bit.

Good luck!

Thanks for your review and i'm so happy to see someone giving a 7/10 which is very good for me :)

Well about the design i would love to keep it as redesigning such thing will take too long you know what i mean..
About More it was just simple idea to explain what those for so yeah it must be disappearing but maybe will be changed in late versions whenever trinitycore makes a new update in their item_template.
Well i have to agree about the hand cursor i may also change it next update ( thanks for the suggestion )
about database information you get me a good idea to keep them looks nice and so people can take screenshots without getting worried about miss showing their information like i did i just wanted people to notice it so they know which database they selecting :)
remove color code was just for people who added a color by mistake as they can't remove it they need to click on remove color code
just small note about color code : you don't need to copy the code as it's saved in advanced form if you notice
Enabled / Disabled Stats works perfectly i just make them more advanced that if as exp you have stat_value10 = something than it will keep all the stats opened so with better explain you can enable the stats from button till top a lot of options that i didn't have time to explain ..
about the installer it is required so people just use shortcut and i can also control things from the installer if anything new added also if you generate SQL files they will be keeped even after you uninstall so yeah that's something ... but thanks for the suggestion!

Overall thanks for trying it and thanks for the review!

Just to make a small note i'm working on something more advanced right now that i started yesterday at night and i may finish it tomorrow or after here is a simple picture on how it looks like for now ( it will be changed )

It's not about design it's about options!

Last edited:
Thanks for response and not being mad about the review, I'm also working on my app which is for my own project use but Struggling on how to position all textboxes and stuff like that in a good look, as far it looks like this:

http://prntscr.com/kvkjn3

Last edited:

JadaDev

Spu
Website reaper-wow.com
Thanks for response and not being mad about the review, I'm also working on my app which is for my own project use but Struggling on how to position all textboxes and stuff like that in a good look, as far it looks like this:

http://prntscr.com/kvkjn3

Nothing to be mad from :) it was simple response ;)
Pretty nice looking Main Menu i liked it ;) good luck with your project!

Back