Welcome to Ac-Web AC-Web

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask a Question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ac-Web Official Repacks !

Here you will find all our official repacks

Contact Us

Contact a Staff member if needed

Binding skills

Eluhar

Banned
Banned
Credits: 0
Hey guys, do you prefer to bind your skills to your keyboard or mouse buttons? I know players with differing preferences on this that play at a high level, so it's definitely viable to bind them to whatever you want, but I think most of use prefer to use keyboard for active skills. This way, the mouse is left for control and aiming skill-shots, so you're utilizing both hands equally.

Whustor

Banned
Banned
Credits: 0
Yeah, trying to put all your controls on mouse rarely works out, in my opinion. On keyboard, you can easily set up a comfortable layout for your skills and other actions.

Asecrizur

Registered
Credits: -13
Definitely agree with you guys, putting most of your spells on keyboard works best and helps you in hard teamfights. In addition, you may want into getting a 75% keyboard, as this form factor will give you a lot of extra room for your mouse since it doesn't have a numpad. It's definitely my preferred choice for a gaming keyboard, as it's the full functionality of a keyboard in a smaller package.

Asecrizur

Registered
Definitely agree with you guys, putting most of your spells on keyboard works best and helps you in hard teamfights. In addition, you may want into getting a 75% keyboard, as this form factor will give you a lot of extra room for your mouse since it doesn't have a numpad. It's definitely my preferred choice for a gaming keyboard, as it's the full functionality of a keyboard in a smaller package.

Asecrizur

Registered

Back