Welcome to Ac-Web AC-Web

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask a Question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ac-Web Official Repacks !

Here you will find all our official repacks

Contact Us

Contact a Staff member if needed

Custome 3.3.5. Dev must read

alfred1706

Registered
Credits: 16
Good morning
(Must be able to bring server up. Add restarter. And create patches for custome items.)

So I’m searching for a dev to assist in bringing my ideas to life. My focus as of right now is not to push out a server asap. It’s to bring the ideas I have in my head to life. (I’m not a dev)

This is a weekly paying job. We will start off at daily till we have built trust to do weekly. There is always bonuses. (USD)

Task range from duplication of set. Name changes stat changes.

Mob creating.

Changing 5 man’s to 10.
Custome spell creating.
Phases
Loot boxes
Quest chane

Storyline will be sent and I’ll need you to follow it and create things to make it happen.

If you know c++ that will give you bonus pay for task.

I run a small moving company here in Utah so money really isn’t a big deal. I want a all around dev with amazing communication skills. Reach out to me at this discord. I won’t be reading comments left on this chat.

alfred#7578

Instadev

Senior
Pu
Website deathshrine.com
Credits: 0
If it's still relevant, I sent you a message via Discord.

Back