Welcome to Ac-Web AC-Web

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask a Question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ac-Web Official Repacks !

Here you will find all our official repacks

Contact Us

Contact a Staff member if needed

DP/VP vendor?

wrathclassic

Registered
Website wrath-classic.com
Credits: 31
Can someone point me in the direction of a thread to explain how to convert an int value in the accounts table into an extended currency? Like VP, DP or Points.

Last edited:

MrSolid

Registered
Credits: 66
Can someone point me in the direction of a thread to explain how to convert an int value in the accounts table into an extended currency? Like VP, DP or Points.

This ones a bit complicated since VP and DP values can change without core assistance (aka buying DP through the website/voting). To do this properly you'll need a hook on buy event and on vote event through your website. There's probably a callback somewhere on whatever CMS your using that you can work into your core. You'll also want to load values in on core startup and on buy event ingame from a vendor.

The amount of ExtendedCurrency you'll have will be set through a few basic lines of code.

With the On buy event from the vendor, you'll want to remove VP/DP from the player through some method you'll be making via a mod in Player.cpp

(You could also pull dp/vp values constantly every couple seconds from db, but seems like resource wasting)

titkata_bg

Emu God
Spu
Credits: -3
This ones a bit complicated since VP and DP values can change without core assistance (aka buying DP through the website/voting). To do this properly you'll need a hook on buy event and on vote event through your website. There's probably a callback somewhere on whatever CMS your using that you can work into your core. You'll also want to load values in on core startup and on buy event ingame from a vendor.

The amount of ExtendedCurrency you'll have will be set through a few basic lines of code.

With the On buy event from the vendor, you'll want to remove VP/DP from the player through some method you'll be making via a mod in Player.cpp

(You could also pull dp/vp values constantly every couple seconds from db, but seems like resource wasting)

Yeah, no. I don't think this guy can make this. Never heard of people making such things, doubt he will be able :)

wrathclassic

Registered
Website wrath-classic.com
Credits: 31
The CMS I made myself, I dont need a voting hook, my players gain VP (which is called points in my accounts table) in game using a points module. How would I make this convert to an extended currency?

titkata_bg

Emu God
Spu
Credits: -3

Splicho

Super Power User
Spu
Credits: -27
@wrathclassic

Please stop with the public accusations. If you have to report something, please do so with private messaging me or Khonsu including any proof you have regarding it's issue.
Last warning for you. Please, watch your language. We are not tolerating any kind of harassment or bad language towards other members of this forum.

The next incident of this kind will result in a 24-hour ban.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back