Welcome to Ac-Web AC-Web

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask a Question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ac-Web Official Repacks !

Here you will find all our official repacks

Contact Us

Contact a Staff member if needed

[FusionCMS] Captcha system for login module

masterking32

Registered
Website masterking32.com
Credits: 5
instead of updating it it would be easier to re-start developing it.
Some people, develop this for own use. but they don't release that for free ! they patch some security bugs ...

Why people still use FCMS ? if you want an answer than ask me, well i already know that FCMS have a lot of security issues, but why i keep using it simply because FusionCMS got more than enough fuctions / themes / modules that make it the perfect CMS for wow PS that even the New CMS with their 'Perfectness' they can't fit FusionCMS and remember it's free and nearly most themes and modules are free and available so noone would use another CMS only because of security :)

I know that, but what is the matter for you? if your cost is low ! so it's good for you! but if you won't have a good system for a good server with a lot of players, its not a good idea to use! bcz when you have a lot of players, so you have more hackers, they want to hack your website or get access to your database to get admin account or some attacks from other servers, they try to down your server!

Last edited:

titkata_bg

Emu God
Spu
Credits: -3

retard...

- - - Updated - - -

Some people, develop this for own use. but they don't release that for free ! they patch some security bugs ...

I know that, but what is matter for you? if your cost is low ! so its good for you ! but if you want have a good system for a good server with a lot of players, its not good idea to use ! bcz when you have a lot of players, so you have more hackers, they want to hack your website or get access to your database for get admin account or some attacks from other servers, they try to down your server !

but there are tons of good in-development cmses... :D

JadaDev

https://reaper-wow.com/
Spu
Website reaper-wow.com
Credits: 946

I know that, but what is matter for you? if your cost is low ! so its good for you ! but if you want have a good system for a good server with a lot of players, its not good idea to use ! bcz when you have a lot of players, so you have more hackers, they want to hack your website or get access to your database for get admin account or some attacks from other servers, they try to down your server !

Exactly man i don't have the money to make my own even if i collect all my earnings so yeah you understand my point ;)

titkata_bg

Emu God
Spu
Wordpress is one of the oldest cms on the planet and half the entire planet are using it. there's no problem with it, neither there's no problem with fcms if some people dont know how to code / improve / work with it. it's still the best cms for wow emulation in my opinion. it needs some fresh codes obviously but it's still absolutely one of the best cms that ever made as tool for wow.

WordPress is being updated every day.

- - - Updated - - -

d4rksider can you give me your discord?

perioner

Registered
Credits: 10
Wordpress is one of the oldest cms on the planet and half the entire planet are using it. there's no problem with it, neither there's no problem with fcms if some people dont know how to code / improve / work with it. it's still the best cms for wow emulation in my opinion. it needs some fresh codes obviously but it's still absolutely one of the best cms that ever made as tool for wow.

you'r comparing Wordpress one of the largest updated CMS, secure, etc with a large community in open source VS your FCMS with garbage code, many vulnerabilities and until a few years ago it was closed source. Add to this that it is a stalled CMS with almost no update the code.

The truth, I prefer not to continue reading the publication that you have done, because it is clear that you do not know what you are talking about and that you speak without knowing it.

Do you want to know why Wordpress uses it almost everywhere? Check the website of wordpress in "news" section and you will see that they patch any vulnerability that has been discovered.

Wordpress has earned the most used CMS on the Internet because they have been able to adapt to the needs of the user and that is why it is and will remain the best CMS in its category.

D4rksider

Senior
Forum Helper
Webdev
Website demo.code-path.com
Credits: 237
Fcms is to old with a lot of problems. That's need update to last version of Codeigniter for security reason. also that's need some patch for security. myb it's time to leave this cms! I use my own cms! I monitor a lot of attacks & work fine. (Some of Attacks !) (My CMS), for security reasons buy or make your own cms.

There are always lots of problems with every cms and every piece of code, including wordpress! there's no document that says the current codeigniter nor the current fcms is hackable, dont be mistaken, brute forcing the login doesnt mean you can hack the website itself because most of the time admin and staff use very strong passwords and even if you hack some account you need to hack more passwords for admin panel etc. btw, as of now brute forcing the login is got fixed and even if anything goes wrong ill assist people to fix the issue.

instead of updating it it would be easier to re-start developing it.

Yea, go ahead reinvent the wheel. of course after 2 years your wheel will be useless as well, if you get the point.

I, personally, always try my best to share whatever that i can, search the ac-web forums for my rest of shares. this specially includes security patches and etc. so dont be mistaken about the people on this forums.

well i already know that FCMS have a lot of security issues

please list a few of them, except the login and register modules. ill happily fix and share them for everyone! of course if you dont mind.

d4rksider can you give me your discord?

You can find both my skype and discord on the main thread.

you'r comparing Wordpress one of the largest updated CMS, secure, etc with a large community in open source VS your FCMS with garbage code, many vulnerabilities and until a few years ago it was closed source. Add to this that it is a stalled CMS with almost no update the code.

one of the largest updated cms is nothing without its updates, fcms also is nothing without its updates im not arguing about this fact. you're talking so rude and also you're so mistaken, there's no known vulnerabilities within the fcms, i know it has many garbage codes but it's simply because it's 3 years old! i assume your coding knowledge @ 3 years ago was more garbage than fcms developers. also it wasnt closed source, only 1 file @ core files (that 80% of its codes was codeigniter's source codes) was closed because it was a product and they were trying to protect their codes from people that were trying to get it as free! so, please dont talk like you have something better xd

also, how many vulnerabilities did you discover within the fcms? zero? -zero? -infinite zero? please talk with some documentations or let the people have their conversation.

also, sir fcms is not my product wake up =)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

p.s. i assume some of the people here are trying to make fcms look bad to sell their codes. i have no comments about that, but seriously, please...

Last edited:

titkata_bg

Emu God
Spu

The truth, I prefer not to continue reading the publication that you have done, because it is clear that you do not know what you are talking about and that you speak without knowing it.

Do you want to know why Wordpress uses it almost everywhere? Check the website of wordpress in "news" section and you will see that they patch any vulnerability that has been discovered.

Wordpress has earned the most used CMS on the Internet because they have been able to adapt to the needs of the user and that is why it is and will remain the best CMS in its category.

not to mention the whole thread is useless... wont go into detail.

- - - Updated - - -

my cms is free :D

- - - Updated - - -

added u on discord

D4rksider

Senior
Forum Helper
Webdev
not to mention the whole thread is useless... wont go into detail.
my cms is free

i dont really have a good feeling about this attitude. so why you're here then :(
fcms is also free as well. accepted your invite request anyway.

hope i've responded everyone in my previous post, including perioner ;)

perioner

Registered
My CMS is free, I do not try to sell it and it's not going to bother me that you relive a dead CMS in my opinion.

FCMS died because people stopped buying it, it was not because it was pirated. It was because the FCMS code never got better, they were stuck in the standard functions of the CMS. And simply, it was in decline:

When something stops updating or adding improvements, it loses interest for the client and does not attract new customers, which in the life cycle of a product is known as Slope.

When this happens, you have 3 options:

• Keep the product on the market but add or remove certain features or look for new uses for it.
  • Reduce costs and production and keep it only for a niche market.
  • Stop the product or sell your rights to another company.

FCMS could see that it was in slope and decided to launch the code of its CMS, to focus on renewing the image of the CMS.

In case you do not know, there are 4 stages of product: Introduction, Growth, Maturity and Slope.

Last edited:

D4rksider

Senior
Forum Helper
Webdev
@perioner

Ah then ive got you. you're trying to give your work and your cms a better look by making other cms look bad. okay i get. for your information:
- fcms sold more than 300 copies, if im not mistaken and at the time when their links were broken becasue of paypal, people at ac-web started asking how to buy im not sure where you were at that point but im sure if you search the forums you can find a few threads about that.
- fcms died becasue main fcms developers have to left (mainly because paypal froze their accounts, the new developers did absolutely nothing not even supporting the old customers. so if you dont know anything about this incident please read some blogs).
- i know Jesper Lindström, and he personally gave people the best that he could do 'til the last day that he left the skype as well because of real life issues etc.

also i wasnt talking about if it got pirated or not or how many people was using it illegally that's not my interest at all.

in case you dont know know, 'til the last day that the original fcms was active they were giving support to their community and they were so successful. thats why they sold more than 200 - 300 copies just because you wasnt there, it doesnt mean theyre suck. people here are making fcms to look bad because they think their good. no one is asking anybody to give their opinions about a piece of code on a release product so why you start doing the same thing every single time. i dont get that logic. it's like, i start publicly arguing about your codes and your logics and your standards even tho im not using them and say i have better coding, i have better cms come people use my cms, while only 50 people are using my cms and nobody gives a sh*t tbh.

im trying to help people to get rid of bad codes of fcms, so what's the point please enlighten me.
also please stop that drama on this thread. besides, i respect your opinion and your codes.

perioner

Registered
This topic has been more offtopic than what I wanted to tell you in the first post, I just criticized your comparison of Wordpress vs FCMS. And you have thought that my criticism went to FCMS.

And believe me when I tell you, I do not need to come to discredit a dead CMS, and if I need it, why am I going to spend my time on something that is dead?

D4rksider

Senior
Forum Helper
Webdev
You're a bit mistaken. i was trying to answer everyone and generally. your opinion is respected and sincerely i wasnt trying to disrespect anyone. i just love coding on different stuff beside of real life because theyre too boring and become frustrated over the time. my comparison between wp and fcms wasnt wrong 'cause i didnt say fcms is almost as good as wordpress. if you have thought that then you're mistaken or i spell it out wronly.

and im not trying to relive anything sir, if i want to do such a thing i'd open a repository also if you read the first sentence of this thread someone was trying to scam people that are using fcms and im just trying to help them to stop this sort of scams and etc. is it a bad thing in your opinion?

regards ;)

masterking32

Registered
Website masterking32.com
Credits: 5
There are always lots of problems with every cms and every piece of code, including wordpress! there's no document that says the current codeigniter nor the current fcms is hackable, dont be mistaken, brute forcing the login doesnt mean you can hack the website itself because most of the time admin and staff use very strong passwords and even if you hack some account you need to hack more passwords for admin panel etc. btw, as of now brute forcing the login is got fixed and even if anything goes wrong ill assist people to fix the issue.

Your patch just fix brute force ... I talk about SQLi & etc, I'm just talking about, It's end of fcms ! bcz It's have a lot of bugs.
But thank you for this patch !

I just talking about bugs in FCMS.

I, personally, always try my best to share whatever that i can, search the ac-web forums for my rest of shares. this specially includes security patches and etc. so dont be mistaken about the people on this forums.

Thanks.

please list a few of them, except the login and register modules. ill happily fix and share them for everyone! of course if you dont mind.

That's not supported the last version of PHP. bcz, It uses MySQL functions (Need a change to PDO or MySQLi). All database connections & queries need to change + update to the last version of ci ...
look at this I see it in all site's of FCMS. https://prnt.sc/kwi73k, It's need to fix + a lot of problem's like this. my cms have log error for not found & other pages error & I monitor that. Some ppl think, It's FCMS & tries to open or send some data to hack my website, But I see this tries working on fcms!

FCMS Is dead. That's it.

It's true, & real.

make new cms better, please!

I can make it. but ,I cant release it for free !

Last edited:

D4rksider

Senior
Forum Helper
Webdev
@masterking32

i assume your coding knowledge isnt high enough to let you to decide between bad and broken. or you cant say what you have in your mind and you seem non-sense:

1. there's no known bugs within the fcms itself. a few old modules are lacking of updates because THEY ARE OLD and because wow emulation has been changed since 3 years ago. im not arguing about this fact. but theyre easy to fix and i've even helped a few people on ac-web to fix some known issues of the old codes. so?

2. the current fcms supports up to php 5.6.x, the official branch (that fcms has released on github after getting discontinued) should support php 7.x.x as well tho i didnt test it at all. i have php 7.2.0 on my localhost, i can confirm the current version that everyone are using needs some modification before making it compatible with php 7.x.x even; if people dont want to upgrade ci which isnt recommended but i didnt do it myself, so.

3. hey bud, do you even know what the I for mysqli stands for? I stands for improved so its basics are almost identical to my mysql version (im sure you dont know what improvements / changes they have made). btw, are serious about changing the queries? because PHP MYSQL AND PHP MYSQLI ARE MYSQL EXTENSIONS AND DONT HANDLE THE QUERY ITSELF!!! queries are just queries, no matter how or where you execute them they ARE some simple queries. you just made my day buddy. just for your information, just by upgrading the ci core you can solve all mysql/mysqli issues. please read some documentations about this.

4. no one has ever reported anything about https://prnt.sc/kwi73k error. what fcms version are you using? i assume either it's the official branch that isnt really compatible with all hosts (i have many reports about its incompatibilities) or some assets are too old. anyway it's really easy to fix, if you just read the error. anyway if anyone ever face such a problem and ask for help ill answer their calls and help em because people are using fcms for 3 - 4 years and didnt have such an issues that you've posted.

5. for your information, it takes 3 minutes to enable the logs and log everything on fcms. in fact one of the popular pservers that is using fcms (im their web developer and i do support them), have full logs enabled for debugging purposes, main reason for vote module.

obviously you dont know what you're talking about i respect your coding but please be serious. thanks

Last edited:
Back