Welcome to Ac-Web AC-Web

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask a Question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ac-Web Official Repacks !

Here you will find all our official repacks

Contact Us

Contact a Staff member if needed

Glory of the Raider Reward SQL

leocalegario

Registered
Credits: 5
Wpp... Some people have asked me this once, and i dont see why not posting here ... It's very simple, but if someone searches for it, it will be available here (I dont know if it already has one but...).

Code:
delete from `achievement_reward` where (entry=2138 or entry=2137);
insert into `achievement_reward` (`entry`, `title_A`, `title_H`, `item`, `sender`, `subject`, `text`, `mailtemplate`) VALUES
(2138, 0, 0, 44164, 26917,'Heroic: Glory of the Raider','Bred specifically to honor those heroes who showed exceptional resilience and fortitude facing the dangers in Northrend.', 0),
(2137, 0, 0, 44175, 26917,'Glory of the Raider','Bred specifically to honor those heroes who showed significant courage and persistence facing the dangers in Northrend.', 0);

micrah

Registered
Website www.wowtorn.org
Credits: 20
Code:
insert into `achievement_reward` (`id`, `titleA`, `titleH`, `itemid`, `sender`, `subject`, `body`, `mailtemplateid`) VALUES
(2138, 0, 0, 44164, 26917,'Heroic: Glory of the Raider','Bred specifically to honor those heroes who showed exceptional resilience and fortitude facing the dangers in Northrend.', 0),
(2137, 0, 0, 44175, 26917,'Glory of the Raider','Bred specifically to honor those heroes who showed significant courage and persistence facing the dangers in Northrend.', 0);
latest trinity

leocalegario

Registered
Credits: 5
Thx, mine is updated by azerothcore

wrathclassic

Registered
Website wrath-classic.com
Credits: 41
With Idol Lips Plumper, you can have sexier fuller lips which can offer much more confidence and also power. After using this item, your lips will plump promptly in just a matter of seconds. You can appreciate having well moisturized and also well-moisturized lips. This is an excellent item to buy considering that it uses the most recent technology as well as really budget-friendly without any agonizing adverse effects.
mariah carey lip sync on american idol

so about the fuller lips, can i get them from ICC?

Back