Welcome to Ac-Web AC-Web

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask a Question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ac-Web Official Repacks !

Here you will find all our official repacks

Contact Us

Contact a Staff member if needed

Guide to remove 32767 stats cap for TrinityCore

Morvis

Registered
Credits: 0
Yes, You need a source and to get a source you need a compiled server. But really... Its not so hard to compile. The most common mistake is that most people dont like to read and they just want the server as quickly as possible so they dont really take in the information that they read. But if you do take the time to read through guide carefully then it shouldnt really be a problem (Unless your computer is so old so that it doesnt meet the required specifications). And the best guide you can read in the guide on TrinityCore Wiki. Its always updated guide there. Even for someone like me who have compiled 9999 servers i still read the guide just because sometimes they update something so i always read the guide just to be sure :p

Yeah. It had no future anyway, since I had it on my own pc and just local or VPN connection through TW.
I prepared hosted VPS with linux and now I am trying to get through http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthread.php?228021
If everything will be OK, I hope I will be able to move my database work in the new database as well.

MyLilSuccy

Power User
Spu
I don't recommend CentOS for your server, you would be better off with Debian. Much easier to deal with.

That said, as I wrote that guide, you can ask me if you need clarification on something.

irgc

Registered
hi @Tok124

can u give file sql for fix this? ineed please!

i changed item_template to

Code:
ALTER TABLE `item_template`
	CHANGE COLUMN `stat_value1` `stat_value1` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `stat_type1`,
	CHANGE COLUMN `stat_value2` `stat_value2` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `stat_type2`,
	CHANGE COLUMN `stat_value3` `stat_value3` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `stat_type3`,
	CHANGE COLUMN `stat_value4` `stat_value4` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `stat_type4`,
	CHANGE COLUMN `stat_value5` `stat_value5` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `stat_type5`,
	CHANGE COLUMN `stat_value6` `stat_value6` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `stat_type6`,
	CHANGE COLUMN `stat_value7` `stat_value7` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `stat_type7`,
	CHANGE COLUMN `stat_value8` `stat_value8` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `stat_type8`,
	CHANGE COLUMN `stat_value9` `stat_value9` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `stat_type9`,
	CHANGE COLUMN `stat_value10` `stat_value10` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `stat_type10`;

but don't work

Last edited:

Tok124

Web/SQL Dev & 3D Artist
Modding
Webdev
Website trinitycore-sql-generator.com
Credits: 25
hi @Tok124

can u give file sql for fix this? ineed please!

i changed item_template to

Code:
ALTER TABLE `item_template`
	CHANGE COLUMN `stat_value1` `stat_value1` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `stat_type1`,
	CHANGE COLUMN `stat_value2` `stat_value2` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `stat_type2`,
	CHANGE COLUMN `stat_value3` `stat_value3` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `stat_type3`,
	CHANGE COLUMN `stat_value4` `stat_value4` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `stat_type4`,
	CHANGE COLUMN `stat_value5` `stat_value5` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `stat_type5`,
	CHANGE COLUMN `stat_value6` `stat_value6` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `stat_type6`,
	CHANGE COLUMN `stat_value7` `stat_value7` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `stat_type7`,
	CHANGE COLUMN `stat_value8` `stat_value8` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `stat_type8`,
	CHANGE COLUMN `stat_value9` `stat_value9` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `stat_type9`,
	CHANGE COLUMN `stat_value10` `stat_value10` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `stat_type10`;

but don't work

Try change them manually. Thats what i usually do

- - - Updated - - -

But did you even do the C++ Changes? This will only work after you have done the C++ Changes. I think if you do this without changing anything in C++ then the stats will have a negative value so you will actually lose stats... Make sure to first do C++ changes and then try run the query. If there is error in the query or if it just doesnt work then do it manually

irgc

Registered
check the stat_values is int and

i need just changed on ObjectMgr.cpp

itemTemplate.ItemStat.ItemStatValue = int32(fields[29 + i*2].GetInt16());

to

itemTemplate.ItemStat.ItemStatValue = int32(fields[29 + i*2].GetInt32());

my source is trinitycore 3.3.5 / tdb64 !

done ?! can to fixeD?

- - - Updated - - -

Warning: #1264 Out of range value for column 'stat_value5' at row 1

Last edited:

silverG

Registered
Hello, how do I do it for Nomadic WoW 4.3.4 (Jeutie's Repack)? Can't seem to find the ObjectMgr.cpp.

Any help would be apreciated. Thanks

JadaDev

https://reaper-wow.com/
Spu
Website reaper-wow.com
Credits: 951
Hello, how do I do it for Nomadic WoW 4.3.4 (Jeutie's Repack)? Can't seem to find the ObjectMgr.cpp.

Any help would be apreciated. Thanks

ok so i want to teach you how to increase the stats cap to 2147m for trinity.
what you need is a compiled core. this wont work with repacks.

this wont work with repacks.

TRAFYCANTY

Registered
Credits: 10
Emulator Azerothcore
hello i'm trying to raise the statistics limit to 2147m in wow
I made the changes to the files:
C: \ Trinity \ src \ server \ game \ Globals and open ObjectMgr.cpp
and changed from

itemTemplate.ItemStat .ItemStatType = uint32 (fields [28 + i * 2] .GetUInt8 ());
itemTemplate.ItemStat .ItemStatValue = int32 (fields [29 + i * 2] .GetInt16 ());

for

itemTemplate.ItemStat .ItemStatType = uint32 (fields [28 + i * 2] .GetUInt8 ());
itemTemplate.ItemStat .ItemStatValue = int32 (fields [29 + i * 2] .GetInt32 ());

but when you get to the Table part item_template
changing the Stat_value to a value greater than 32767

of the error message

SQL error (1439); Display width out of range for column 'Stat_value1' (max = 255)

Last edited:

chyssler

Senior
Senior
Emulator Azerothcore
hello i'm trying to raise the statistics limit to 2147m in wow
I made the changes to the files:
C: \ Trinity \ src \ server \ game \ Globals and open ObjectMgr.cpp
and changed from

itemTemplate.ItemStat .ItemStatValue = int32 (fields [29 + i * 2] .GetInt16 ());

for

itemTemplate.ItemStat .ItemStatValue = int32 (fields [29 + i * 2] .GetInt32 ());

but when you get to the Table part item_template
changing the Stat_value to a value greater than 32767

of the error message

SQL error (1439); Display width out of range for column 'Stat_value1' (max = 255)

within the "item_template" table u need to edit the "Stat_value"s Datatypes from "TINYINT to BIGINT" etc :
Lg8O0X9.png

Tok124

Web/SQL Dev & 3D Artist
Modding
Webdev
within the "item_template" table u need to edit the "Stat_value"s Datatypes from "TINYINT to BIGINT" etc :
Lg8O0X9.png
It should be INT not BIGINT. in the source you change GetInt16 to GetInt32, Getint16(smallint) has a cap of 32767 and GetInt32(INT) has a cap of 2147m if you change in database to BIGINT then the value in database can go above 2147m but the source is capped at 2147m and that will cause problems. Thats why you should change to INT. And no you cannot change to GetInt64 in the source...

chyssler

Senior
Senior
It should be INT not BIGINT. in the source you change GetInt16 to GetInt32, Getint16(smallint) has a cap of 32767 and GetInt32(INT) has a cap of 2147m if you change in database to BIGINT then the value in database can go above 2147m but the source is capped at 2147m and that will cause problems. Thats why you should change to INT. And no you cannot change to GetInt64 in the source...

eh doesnt really matters, works either way in the game :) (by having BIGINT) even tho limits is 2147.

Tok124

Web/SQL Dev & 3D Artist
Modding
Webdev
eh doesnt really matters, works either way in the game :) (by having BIGINT) even tho limits is 2147.

Sure it does work just fine. But if you give yourself 3000m attackpower you will see the problem that will occur. But sure, Aslong as you keep all stats below 2147m it works just fine

chyssler

Senior
Senior
Sure it does work just fine. But if you give yourself 3000m attackpower you will see the problem that will occur. But sure, Aslong as you keep all stats below 2147m it works just fine

yes exactly :)

Back