Welcome to Ac-Web AC-Web

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask a Question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ac-Web Official Repacks !

Here you will find all our official repacks

Contact Us

Contact a Staff member if needed

How to Get to Pandaria - 5.0.4!!

lilcrazy

Hobby Freelancer
Spu
Pu
Credits: 40
Step 1.) Go to the very very bottom of Tanaris.

Step 2.) Make sure you got a 310% speed mount

Step 3.) Fly, just keep flying and if you get far enough, you will die and be at an Pandarian graveyard. Then just have fun?

Step 4.) Get some friends:

BkixZ.jpg

Good way to receive a perm ban. Your exploiting. Best wishes on your bans.

Khalid

panda
Spu
Credits: -5
This is not an exploit , i think there is NO way to go to pandaria before its release , blizzard didn't activate it ... Theramore for example , the city was normal , after a server restart they activated it. The picture shown is a map bug , for example your in stormwind , open the map and click on pandaria , it will be shown that your there. If it was real , The guy that screenshotted this would screenshot the world , not the map.

Gloot

Veteran
Veteran
Credits: 0
Interesting to say the least.

Talisvaer

Registered
Credits: 5
Go to Tol Barad.
Open Map.
Navigate to Pandaria.
Enjoy seeing your dot.

naimc

Veteran
Senior
This is not an exploit , i think there is NO way to go to pandaria before its release , blizzard didn't activate it ... Theramore for example , the city was normal , after a server restart they activated it. The picture shown is a map bug , for example your in stormwind , open the map and click on pandaria , it will be shown that your there. If it was real , The guy that screenshotted this would screenshot the world , not the map.
This exactly. A Map bug, not an exploit. There was no way to get to it. It was not patched or any of that shit cause there was nothing to patch. This MAP BUG still exists.

GolubevTimur

Registered
How to Get to Pandaria 5 0 4

everybody

I have 25 bits in a DB which are located separately in a distance 6 bytes one after another.
How to make up all the bits into 2 words. The bits must be located one by one in every word.
The bit with least address in DB must be put into a bit0 in the word1 of the same DB.
Next bit with address_1 = address P#6.0 must be put into a bit1 in the word1, and so on.

I know how to do it in LAD.
But how to do it in STL in order to make the code shorter and to decrease the CPU cycle.
I think its possible using AR1,AR2 and maybe some inner cycles.

Thanks in Advance.

EldarMH

Registered
Website prom-electric.ru
Credits: 35
How to Get to Pandaria 5 0 4

I do care to much about the prefix but I would like to get my initials. So I guess that would be a 2x3? Do the prefixes mean anything? N W K?

Looking for general help on how to do this. Thanks gang.

Back