Welcome to Ac-Web AC-Web

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask a Question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ac-Web Official Repacks !

Here you will find all our official repacks

Contact Us

Contact a Staff member if needed

Is Happiness Just A Word?

TionHD

Veteran
Veteran
Credits: 0

Sincres

Power User
Spu
Credits: 20
I am happy, though I know there is things I could get to make myself happier.

Exiled

Super Power User
Legend
Credits: -85
Happiness is a state of mind, and yes I would say I am happy.

Pink<3

Power User
Registered
Credits: 62
its a feeling, and no I am not happy because of Reluctant

=┤Samibotss├=

Power User
Spu
Credits: 1
Happiness is a feeling that usually doesn't last long,
I am Happy,But when I'm not,I just look at the people who are in need,homeless or poor and I realize how lucky I am.

And Then I become Happy again.

Bleefest

Senior
Senior
Credits: 331
Are you happy ?

No not at all. My internet is not working properly, I have 127kb of download and 43kb of upload when I usually have 100mb for both. How can I be happy with that? :(

Sincres

Power User
Spu
Credits: 20
Humans are never happy with what they've got. :)

If you read the comment, multiple people are happy. :)
You are just trying to be a philosophical badass, but failing.

AwkwardDev

running amongst ghouls ..
Spu
Credits: 17
The word that describes the feeling of happiness and the feeling itself are relative per persona, environment, moment. Some people can never be happy whilst there are individuals which can feel happy out of nowhere.

I also agree that the state of mind is vital to the feeling of happiness, levels and skill of perception is one of the controlling keys of the state of the mind. Apart of why I can never be happy.

Zaxer

cd ..
Spu
Credits: 10
It's all about chemicals. And yes, I'd say I'm pretty happy. :)

TheHand

Registered
Credits: 5
I think it comes from your own satisfaction, so if im satisfied with my self i'm happy, if not i just work untill i am satisfied, working out also makes me happy since i have a feeling that i'm going somwhere with it.Happiness has more factors than this, but this is the one that i can do anytime of the day

gboisen

Senior
Senior
not since my my mom took my xbox LOL ( xbox one not the other xboxs and not the first xbox its the 3rd xbox but it has a one after it i don't know why they did that its kinda confusing but it is a pretty cool device so it is kind of the ONE lol but really she shouldnt of taken it i got it for schristmas so its mine fair and sqaure i dont know what was going through her head when she was being a bitch ( i dont call my mom a bitch im just joking but I hope you understand that it was uncalled for. I respect my parents and I love them but sometimes they are very mean to me and sometimes i think i should call the social services but I go to my room and calm down and then im fine again. they are nice parents. last chsrimtas they got me a new DS which is like a gameboy advance but way cooler. Theyve been getting me cool stuff ever since my dad got a new job at the factory ( he works in some bread company. i think he might be a manager there hes been there since forever) im really grateful for it. my friends at school think im spoiled but we use to have to eat rice and water in my cereal but now we are living good plus we save money now that my big sister was kicked out for all the heroin she was doing but i think shes getting her life together but her boyfriend beats her and now hes in prison but she is doing better. she might be pregnant now but im not sure shes probably just getting fat LOL. jk shes pregant that would be mean if I called her fat.( i dont like being mean)I hope she comes for thanksgiving this year) but its rightfully mine)

DataBase379

Super Power User
Spu
Credits: 145
When I feel unhappy, I look at my little son, then hug my husband who hugs me back and kisses me, and I realize that I'm happy, that I shoud value what I have.

That is what family is about

mawil1013

Registered
Are you happy ?

Happiness or saddness seem to coorelate with short lived external situations and cannot be endured for long periods of time. The birth of your child can be a cause of feeling happy for awhile but that specific cause wanes. The death of a loved one can be a cause of feeling sad for awhile but that specific cause wanes. Perhaps your confusing happiness with contentment? I agree they are all chemical reactions. But perhaps, are we content with our lives might be more critical to mental health? But then that also can greatly pertain to external conditions. If I'm in Syria, these questions seem ridiculous if your constantly in fear for your life with seemingly no safe place.

Last edited:

DeadRage ^.^

Veteran
I'm a happy person, If I was not a happy person I'd do whatever it took to mean I could be happy in life.

Vigilante

Registered
Credits: 30
You don't find happiness in someone, or something, else. You find happiness within yourself and then share it with others. If you are not happy with yourself you will never be happy with anything or anyone. I know it sounds cliche, but its true. Drugs, alcohol, the opposite (or same) sex, money, adrenaline, etc are all things that give the illusion of happiness, but it has the same effect as playing with a toy car that looks like a Ferrari and saying that you are actually driving a Ferrari.

tasteless

Registered
If you are not happy with yourself you will never be happy with anything or anyone.

I definitely agree with that! It's like hopping into a relationship without being clear with yourself and what you want.

To be happy you must accept yourself, as you are in all your glory (looks, humor etc.). On top of that you need to set personal goals which you want to achieve in life -> Life is a Journey enjoy it! (even the bad times)

Back