Welcome to Ac-Web AC-Web

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask a Question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ac-Web Official Repacks !

Here you will find all our official repacks

Contact Us

Contact a Staff member if needed

Launchers Shop [ World of Warcraft ] [ Cata, Wotlk, TBC, Panda, Custom ] [ Coded ]

Project2k14

Veteran
Veteran
Credits: 31
here comes the server expert who spends 400$ monthly for over a year for a dead server.

Oh boy.

And just to mention, I critizied ur designs until you and privatedonut are literally crying river again, I'm only toxic if you're toxic

And I believe in good work thats why im buying a unique design from Zafire. I dont mind spending money on something thats great

Last edited:

OMGhixD

Currently Browsing: /home/Rob/catfolder
Legend
Credits: 649
here comes the server expert who spends 400$ monthly for over a year for a dead server.

Oh boy.

And just to mention, I critizied ur designs until you and privatedonut are literally crying river again, I'm only toxic if you're toxic

And I believe in good work thats why im buying a unique design from Zafire. I dont mind spending money on something thats great

Major facepalm

PrivateDonut

Content Creator
Spu
Website privatedonut.com
Credits: 698

Oh boy.

No one is crying a river? lmao. And no, you're just a toxic person and you have proven in a lot of your posts. It has nothing to do with how anyone interacts with you.

Project2k14

Veteran
Veteran
You were both saying I wouldnt pay for something because its "too expensive" when its good quality, which is definitely not the case, imo thats retarded stating such things about me and not even knowing me.

Talking like that and then whining about the followup is hilarious

Last edited:

OMGhixD

Currently Browsing: /home/Rob/catfolder
Legend
Credits: 649
You were both saying I wouldnt pay for something because its "too expensive" when its good quality, which is definitely not the case, imo thats retarded stating such things about me and not even knowing me.

Talking like that and then whining about the followup is hilarious

2014-04-23_2342.png

This is an extremely decent product for the price of $30

2. It's fully coded and 100% operational

3. You gave in after everyone slammed a recommendation of a seller towards you.

4. We (I) don't know you, We (I) don't wanna know you and we (I) don't care about you. We (I) do however care about your attitude and behavior. If it isn't enlightened enough for you at this point then it never will be.

5. You lack of experience and A LOT

6. As Privatedonut stated in an earlier post, you've already provided us with information/detail regarding your financial state. Not exact numbers but a ruff estimate of where you stand

- and we are still not whining, crying or anything alike. We are trying to make a point. But you are obviously to thick-headed to get that. At this point I am just getting irritated, so I'm gonna continue doing what I do and let you bullshit-talk further. Trying to explain something to you is a lost cause and i don't understand why i even started trying

Last edited:

Project2k14

Veteran
Veteran
This is an extremely decent product for the price of $30

3. You gave in after everyone slammed a recommendation of a seller towards you.

5. You lack of experience and A LOT
1. It might be but I said its a boring design for me, which I said normally before.

3. ?

5. You do too

6. I'm long enough in this scene to know theres dozens of retarded kids who just started with doing something: programming/website making/designing and charge retarded amounts for it. Theres nothing wrong with being sceptical about a price and looking for other solutions.
And I'm not saying Database is one of them. Just a statement to your answer

And I wasn't complaining about the price here either. I was just saying its ridiculous to assume I wouldnt invest any money on good work, which I'm clearly doing with my currently work-in-progress website.

Back