Welcome to Ac-Web AC-Web

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask a Question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ac-Web Official Repacks !

Here you will find all our official repacks

Contact Us

Contact a Staff member if needed

Light's Hope Vanilla Repack

brotalnia

Registered
Credits: 10
jXoF70K.png

The Ultimate Vanilla Repack

This as a complete repack of the open source Light's Hope emulator, with all of its features, including movement maps, anti-cheat protection, multi-language support, progression system, and even an optional custom mall located on gm island made by me. This project is a continuation of the Elysium/Nostalrius server cores and is actively developed. The full download link comes with all maps already extracted, to save you the 8+ hours it takes for the mmaps. Know that you need a decent computer to run this, especially if you choose to enable preloading of maps. I plan on updating the repack monthly, so keep checking the thread if you want to be up to date with any new bug fixes.

Repack Features:

- Anti-Cheat
- Player bots
- Progression
- Custom vendors
- All localized DBCs
- Registration page
- Maps, VMaps, MMaps

Supported client versions:

Instructions to run the server:
1. Open the batch file "Start MySQL.bat"
2. Start the login server "realmd.exe"
3. Start the game server "mangosd.exe"

You can login with admin/admin or you can make a new gm account with these commands:
account create <name> <password>
account set gmlevel <name> 6

The repack comes with multiple sets of binaries that you may switch between, depending on what client version you want to play with, or whether you want to run it on a x86 or x64 version of Windows. It is recommended that you use the 64-bit versions, as the server uses quite a bit of RAM, and hitting the 4GB memory limit for 32-bit processes is inevitable with more than a dozen players online. Remember to change your realmlist to 127.0.0.1 in order to connect to the server. If you want other people to be able to join your server, then you need to go to the database and change the realm's ip address to you real one. It is located in the realmd->realmlist table.

The most attractive feature of this emulator is that it supports content progression, so if you want to restrict in-game content to that of an earlier patch, simply open the mangosd config file and change the WowPatch setting. It affects things like item stats, quest availability, creature spawns, battleground rewards and some mechanics. Real client progression is also a thing now! Only a few versions are currently supported, but this way you are be able to play with old talents and spell versions!

There are also custom vendors and trainers included in the repack that will make it easier for you to gear up new characters and train all your spells including those from class quests. To spawn them, you need to execute the file "Custom-GM_ISLAND_VENDORS.sql" located in "sql/custom" on the "mangos" database using either a MySQL client program like HeidiSQL, or the batch script provided for your convenience. Use the credentials root/root to connect to the MySQL database.

Last edited:

PrivateDonut

Content Creator
Spu
Website privatedonut.com
Credits: 698
You could have messaged me about changing the thread title of your previous thread.

brotalnia

Registered
Didn't know that' possible. It is technically a different project now, so fitting to start anew in a separate thread i guess.

littlesally

Registered
Credits: 0
question:in the sql folder theres a sql which is titled "full world" is this already installed game or do i need to install it ? ty

littlesally

Registered
is there any setting to speed up the characters walking ?

brotalnia

Registered
question:in the sql folder theres a sql which is titled "full world" is this already installed game or do i need to install it ? ty

You don't need to install it, this is just a backup. The MySQL server already has all the databases setup correctly.

is there any setting to speed up the characters walking ?

Yes, you can change your speed with a command. Target yourself and type this:
.mod aspeed 5

littlesally

Registered
sadly req player this command dont work ... .mod aspeed 5 ...

CommuNazi

Banned
Banned
The full version isn't available on Mediafire.

machinegunkenny

Registered
Thank you brotalnia! You're doing gods work here brotha.

I'd give u more rep but it won't let me.

sethfear

Registered
Is this going to still be a progression pack or just a plain vanilla pack?

Back