Welcome to Ac-Web AC-Web

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask a Question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ac-Web Official Repacks !

Here you will find all our official repacks

Contact Us

Contact a Staff member if needed

Looking for a legion repack

Syrius

Registered
Credits: 58
Hi, I'd like to make my own server, but I'm quite new to it, I've done a BC one back then, but no idea how it works now.
I saw different repacks for legion, based on different core, but no idea what to get, what are the differences, what's the most stable...
It's mostly for solo, doing quests and achievements, dungeons and raids, and customizing things like spells and stuff.

Syrius

Registered
Thanks, I'm trying it right now, still trying to make it work

Syrius

Registered
Also SPP if you go through their discord they had an update on 18/03
How could I make some changes with it ?
Like for exemple I've found something about default run speed that could be changed in player.cpp
#define PLAYER_NORMAL_RUN_SPEED 7.0f
#define PLAYER_NORMAL_SWIM_SPEED 4.722222f
#define PLAYER_NORMAL_FLIGHT_SPEED 7.0f

but I haven't found this file.

My guess is, as it's .cpp, it's C++, and must be compiled after modified, but I've no idea where and how to extract it, and how to recompile it after.

OMGhixD

Currently Browsing: /home/Rob/catfolder
Legend
Credits: 649
How could I make some changes with it ?
Like for exemple I've found something about default run speed that could be changed in player.cpp
#define PLAYER_NORMAL_RUN_SPEED 7.0f
#define PLAYER_NORMAL_SWIM_SPEED 4.722222f
#define PLAYER_NORMAL_FLIGHT_SPEED 7.0f

but I haven't found this file.

My guess is, as it's .cpp, it's C++, and must be compiled after modified, but I've no idea where and how to extract it, and how to recompile it after.

Movement speed can be adjusted in the worldserver.conf, unsure bout flight and swim tho..

Syrius

Registered
Movement speed can be adjusted in the worldserver.conf, unsure bout flight and swim tho..
thanks, but that was just an exemple, I'd still like to try playing a bit with the code

rennix

Registered
Credits: 394
You're looking for the source code, right?
Have you tried looking on Github?
I was seriously thinking about compiling my own Legion Repack, maybe we can work together.

Back