Welcome to Ac-Web AC-Web

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask a Question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ac-Web Official Repacks !

Here you will find all our official repacks

Contact Us

Contact a Staff member if needed

Looking for a PHP developer (paid job)

Virtual-Node.net

Registered
Credits: 0
Hi All,

the title says it all really. I can't provide too much information on this thread because I want to keep everything on the down-low - some things worth mentioning are:

Not much back-end work needs to be finished (already have a framework done)
Mostly Design updates / small back-end tweaks are needed.
The design is ready in a PSD format.

Paying a fair price for the right person.
please contact me via discord: VirtualNode#3869

Update - to clarify, I'm happy to pay for the services however I'm looking for more of a partnership, something long-term rather than a once-off.

Last edited:

PrivateDonut

Content Creator
Spu
Website privatedonut.com
Credits: 698
Seems you need more of a front end developer? Considering you mentioned the backend is basically done.

Virtual-Node.net

Registered
Seems you need more of a front end developer? Considering you mentioned the backend is basically done.

There are some back-end features that need changed a bit and cleaned up.

It's also important for the person who contacts me to be fluent in PHP because there are a few additional features needed adding ( nothing major ) and also the front-end needs to be implemented into a PHP framework.

titkata_bg

Emu God
Spu
Credits: -3
I am interested, but I'd like to know what's your budget, too. I'll contact you later today.

Virtual-Node.net

Registered
I am interested, but I'd like to know what's your budget, too. I'll contact you later today.

Not sure yet, will discuss it in private once I have a better understanding of what exactly needs to be done and spoke to a few people to get some quotes.

- - - Updated - - -

Update - to clarify, I'm happy to pay for the services however I'm looking for more of a partnership, something long-term rather than a once-off.

Back