Welcome to Ac-Web AC-Web

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask a Question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ac-Web Official Repacks !

Here you will find all our official repacks

Contact Us

Contact a Staff member if needed

Looking for an Custom-Progress Project to work with.

Penthaax

Registered
Credits: 20
Hello Ac-Web Community,

About me :
My Name is Tobi (33) iam from Germany and i play WoW Since 2005.
I also joined the Privat-Servers really early, and tested out alof of Servers.

From the beginning I liked the idea of creating something myself in this World...whether its an Npc-Trader, an Mobs or even complex boss fights.
However, I always lacked the experience in the areas to create my own Stuff.. (C++ Stuff & Co), the fact that my English is limited has made this path more difficult for me.

i collected my first Experience as Gamemaster on some Servers and learned the Basic´s and was able to use the Commands - Ticket System - Support Functions.
Over time I taught myself how to use the database..to change some Values or create new Lines (Items / Mobs / adding Quests) and was working slowly with SQL Files.

That was really long ago and that was on Mangos / Trinity / ArcEmu & Co.

I think it's a bit easier nowadays because there are programs for certain work that pre-package things for you, of course for people with more experience you can still do it yourself and have other methods to do it..

My experiences:
  • Ingame Commands and Functions.
  • Database (Navicat)
  • Ingame World-edit (Object)
  • Working as QA
  • Bit of SQL Knowlege
  • Good WoW Experience overall - Balancing + Fun-factor for Players in PvE-PvP
  • worked on Few Servers already as GM/Supporter/QA-Team/Tester Theoretical creation of bosses ( Example ) just to show that i was in one of these Teams.
  • Started to create Spells via Spell Editor to get slowly into it.

What iam looking for:

Im looking for a server that has quality as a high priority, and should be an project for a long term. The custom content and the progress is my priority overall.​
  • Custom Content - Progress with Dungeons and Raids

What i dont Like:
  • 255 Funservers
  • Projects that just started and havent any Information about them.
  • Servers that are only opened for fun for a few weeks.

Would be nice to find someone to work with and learn more stuff over Time.
Discord : Penthax#4114

Last edited:

day334

Registered
Credits: 27
As a seasoned developer, you have the skills and expertise we need to take our server to the next level. With your help, we can continue to create custom content and features that will keep our players engaged and coming back for more. join me here -- https://discord.gg/tqJMZ3Gn

Back