Welcome to Ac-Web AC-Web

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask a Question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ac-Web Official Repacks !

Here you will find all our official repacks

Contact Us

Contact a Staff member if needed

[Lua] The Ultimate Tutorial: For beginners and advanced users alike.

Neglected

I'm not here often
Spu
Credits: 0
Sorry lukepoweraz123, I don't do rep trading, as it is/was against the AC-Web rules. I earnt my rep, I don't expect you to rep me begging for it, you should earn yours too. That's what rep is all about - your reputation on the site.

LosTz

Power User
Registered
Website blackrock-gaming.net
Sorry lukepoweraz123, I don't do rep trading, as it is/was against the AC-Web rules. I earnt my rep, I don't expect you to rep me begging for it, you should earn yours too. That's what rep is all about - your reputation on the site.

:)

Anyways, thanks for this tut, i learned quickly. :) +rep when i can. (Dont want anything back
Loooool..) XD

Neglected

I'm not here often
Spu
:)

Anyways, thanks for this tut, i learned quickly. :) +rep when i can. (Dont want anything back
Loooool..) XD

LOL! You're welcome. And don't worry, I only bite when I get messages saying "from lukepoweraz123 rep me back".

LosTz

Power User
Registered
Website blackrock-gaming.net
LOL! You're welcome. And don't worry, I only bite when I get messages saying "from lukepoweraz123 rep me back".

Puuh i was scared for a sec there. ;) He asked me the same thing btw
Lurl.

asbert75

Super Power User
Spu
Credits: 5
Holy jesus christ.... that's a nice tutorial ^^+rep Neg ^^

sysmis

Veteran
Nice job :D thanks for this ^^ allways looking for this after a while of break in scripting.... + rep :)

cesco

Veteran
Credits: 15
i didnt read much...only till the gossip thing :D
i have to say that till there your tutorial was FANTASTIC and im sure thats how the rest of it is....anyways when i get back to wow and to private servers ill make sure to visit this thread again and learn some stuff from you about LUA...till then +rep for me ;) keep up.

RickyXL

Registered
This is very detailed and useful information but where I save the files?

epicapple

Registered
I came here to learn but instead I got a pile of shit. This is tutorial is so badly written. You're jumping all over the place and you seem to skip basic steps. Can someone remake this guide written in English, please. You can tell he rushed through it just to get rep. This is shit.

Neglected

I'm not here often
Spu
Hi, epicapple,
As you may have noticed this tutorial is nearly 4 and a half years old and was written in 2 hours. At the time I was 13 and my grammar was not great. And yet I still wrote a guide that has been stickied for 5 years and been used as a staple for all Lua development in emulation, which is much more than you have done with your comment.

Good luck with your life; judging by your priorities, you will need it :)

Oh, and I skipped basic steps? Such as? I went through all the things that I knew at the time, lol. And I currently work in a company without a degree as their lead software developer utilizing Lua, so I think I know what I'm talking about thx x

Also funny you mention I did this for the rep when rep wasn't even commonly received or given when I wrote this.

EDIT: just noticed you asked where to place scripts, which is covered in this tutorial. quite clearly you didn't read it all lol

Last edited:
Back