Welcome to Ac-Web AC-Web

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask a Question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ac-Web Official Repacks !

Here you will find all our official repacks

Contact Us

Contact a Staff member if needed

Minecraft Problems

splathunter

Veteran
Veteran
Credits: 0
Hi,
I have a huge problem regarding running Minecraft on my laptop.
I previously ran a torrent version of minecraft and it ran as smooth as anything.
However, I then purchased minecraft and downloaded the official version and now whenever I open minecraft it lags out completely, getting extremely low FPS rates.
I cant find out how much FPS i am getting, however all its doing it jumping from frame to frame, on the menu and on the game,
I do not undderstand whats going on.
Please can someone help.
I am getting high CPU and Disk spikes, bouncing to 100% and then dropping down again, this is due to system and also Java.
I have Java 64 bit, I have tried 32 bit also, which doesnt do anything different.
I have uninstalled java and minecraft 20 times.
I have changed every setting on minecraft to minimal or off, and doesnt do anything ...
please help..

Roshi

Veteran
Veteran
Credits: 5
Have you tried deleting Norton Antivirus? It can hog all the memory and CPU usage in Bulgaria

splathunter

Veteran
Veteran
Have you tried deleting Norton Antivirus? It can hog all the memory and CPU usage in Bulgaria

I do not have Norton, I have AVG and Ccleaner,
But it wasnt running before I installed this either...

Sherylchamberlain

Banned
Banned
Mine minecraft has not been responding since morning any help?

- - - Updated - - -

The Minecraft not responding to startup error is mostly due to outdated Java software on your computer, outdated Windows version, improper game installation, corrupted files, and game mods that you have installed on Minecraft. I am going to show you a few tips and tricks from this (https://techloris.com/minecraft-not-responding/) that you can easily follow to try and fix the issue on your computer

keithmaclroz

Banned
Banned
Most likely, you played the old version, where you had even more fps. And in the official version, the graphics and models have become better. More things have appeared, and it has become much more demanding on the computer. Try to watch a video about cleaning the RAM processor on YouTube. Also, try to speed up the laptop by removing all viruses from it. And you can also see what's going on in your registry. Also, do not forget about the high temperature of the laptop. Due to overheating, the FPS drops very much, my friend. It's good that I changed my laptop to a computer a couple of months ago. When I played on one of the servers that I found, everything was wildly lagging.

Last edited:
Back