Welcome to Ac-Web AC-Web

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask a Question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ac-Web Official Repacks !

Here you will find all our official repacks

Contact Us

Contact a Staff member if needed

Mobile WoW "Dark and Light" (not online)

5kage

Registered
Credits: 72
In this post, I will cover my work on creating a mobile game based on WoW. The game should contain the spirit of WoW and the game style of "Heroes of Might and Magic". The game will support two languages - English and Ukrainian. The game is created on the Unity 2023.1 game engine.
Discord: here
My Patreon
You can offer absolutely all ideas and the most interesting ones will be implemented.
What we currently have ready:
1. Tuning and optimizing graphics with the Universal Render Pipeline (The frame rate increases and the load on the processor and power consumption decreases).
2. Interface, character characteristics, inventory.
3. Crafting system, equipment system, ability system (learning new ability and improving them).
4. Choosing partners by group for duels.
5. Quest and reward system.
6. Four combat systems (the cell combat system is tested as the main one).
7. Faction and reputation system.
8. Data encryption system to prevent game hacking!

To be honest, when the project started, I had little faith that I would be able to create all this, but in the last two years I have achieved so much, I can't even list all the changes and features of the game, so I wrote down the main ones that I think are necessary.

If you are interested in supporting the project and its comprehensive development, contact me on Discord: icednicco#8435

- How to download the game?
- The game is under development, so access to it is limited, the release date is also affected by the unfavorable situation in Ukraine, but it will be released before the summer (beta versions will also be available to everyone who wants to be available very soon).

image.pngimage1.pngimage2.pngimage3.pngimage4.pngimage5.pngimage6.pngimage7.pngimage8.png

Last edited:

OMGhixD

Currently Browsing: /home/Rob/catfolder
Legend
Credits: 649
Damn, thats actually kinda cool! Well done : )

5kage

Registered
Thank you all)
The first location will be shown by the end of February)
At the moment, the entire game is fully translated into two languages, Ukrainian and English.

OMGhixD

Currently Browsing: /home/Rob/catfolder
Legend
Credits: 649
Thank you all)
The first location will be shown by the end of February)
At the moment, the entire game is fully translated into two languages, Ukrainian and English.
Very cool! Looking forward to it.

5kage

Registered
I also added Patreon to the main post =) Now you can support me more if you want of course)

5kage

Registered
I returned after protracted battles for Ukraine and everyone who sleeps peacefully, and now I am ready to continue working on the project. Therefore, in the near future we will see the plot and story that Blizzard did not show =)

Back