Welcome to Ac-Web AC-Web

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask a Question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ac-Web Official Repacks !

Here you will find all our official repacks

Contact Us

Contact a Staff member if needed

Modern Registration Page

Azure Dev

Veteran
Credits: 201
registration%20page.gif
  1. Modern Responsive Design. (Works neatly with phones, and other devices.)
  2. Made with Tailwind.
  3. Password confirmation with JavaScript.
  4. Live Server uptime counter.
  5. Ready for PHP Port.
There are instructions and ideas/ways to implement the PHP part within the code comments.
Images are provided by the source and compressed variant, background image is from Shadowlands Press Release Kit.

THIS IS HTML/CSS ONLY
I am too lazy to set up a server and make the PHP part, if anyone has a server running and can do the PHP part, go ahead.

You are free to make any edits you want, and you are also free to extend on it, or port it to PHP. If you do port it, you can provide a Github link to me, I'll check it and update this thread.

LIVE PREVIEW

There are 2 design variations, it depends on your system theme. If your phone or computer is set to dark mode, the website will detect it and make the background dark with white text.
I1L6HnQ.png

Vbok7dR.png

DOWNLOAD

Was bored, had some free time and decided to make this quickly. GL & HF.

Last edited:

Mik0r

Registered
Credits: 11
registration%20page.gif
  1. Modern Responsive Design. (Works neatly with phones, and other devices.)
  2. Made with Tailwind.
  3. Password confirmation with JavaScript.
  4. Live Server uptime counter.
  5. Ready for PHP Port.
There are instructions and ideas/ways to implement the PHP part within the code comments.
Images are provided by the source and compressed variant, background image is from Shadowlands Press Release Kit.

THIS IS HTML/CSS ONLY
I am too lazy to set up a server and make the PHP part, if anyone has a server running and can do the PHP part, go ahead.

You are free to make any edits you want, and you are also free to extend on it, or port it to PHP. If you do port it, you can provide a Github link to me, I'll check it and update this thread.

LIVE PREVIEW

There are 2 design variations, it depends on your system theme. If your phone or computer is set to dark mode, the website will detect it and make the background dark with white text.
I1L6HnQ.png

Vbok7dR.png

DOWNLOAD

Was bored, had some free time and decided to make this quickly. GL & HF.

Looks good!

titkata_bg

Emu God
Spu
Credits: -3
Love how it looks, maybe I will do the backend in the future, if people are interested :)

Terrum

www.EpicHosts.co.uk
Spu
Website www.terrum.co.uk
Credits: 574
Love how it looks, maybe I will do the backend in the future, if people are interested :)

If you can make it support the new encryption that Trinity uses, or SOAP, then I'd definitely be interested,

titkata_bg

Emu God
Spu
If you can make it support the new encryption that Trinity uses, or SOAP, then I'd definitely be interested,

Why not, the new encr. that Trinity uses is nothing hard.

Azure Dev

Veteran
Update
Updated the main branch with a small fix to the realmlist text, should be better now for both dark & light themes.
Main branch is considered finished, and I will not touch unless there is an outright error.

Created a new branch called Laravel, I have ported it over to this framework, because I think it is the easiest to work with. I decided to use a Framework instead of raw PHP, as it gives security out of the box. I am aware of it being a bit, overkill.
Raw PHP is also not something I personally like to work with.

Laravel branch

Download

Registration is hooked up to a function, which I copied from my old server's custom site, the base is from TrinityCore's repository. Thanks to Treeston on Github.

PHP Requirements: 7.2.5+
PHP Extensions: BCMath, Ctype, Fileinfo, JSON, mbstring, OpenSSL, PDO, Tokenizer, XML, gmp, curl

Install Instructions:
1. Unzip the file into your ROOT web directory.
2. Edit the .env file, located in your root web directory.
3. Customize it to your liking, all the important configs are at the very top, rest can be ignored.
4. Should be ready to go! GL & HF

This branch is NOT tested on a live server, I'd like to ask you guys to try it out, if anyone has a server.
IT IS tested on a MariaDB server, however since I don't have an actual Trinity server running, I am not able to login and see if the encryption etc. was successful.
It has been tested and confirmed working, will release another update shortly.
The complete implementation is also not finished, but it's a base, a little bit sloppy. I will keep updating it.

Just like before, you are free to do whatever with this as you please. Only exception would be anything harmful.
I will update main thread once this has been actually field-tested. :)

Edit; I appreciate all the comments, it has motivated to push for this update.

Last edited:

Mik0r

Registered
Credits: 11
Update
Updated the main branch with a small fix to the realmlist text, should be better now for both dark & light themes.
Main branch is considered finished, and I will not touch unless there is an outright error.

Created a new branch called Laravel, I have ported it over to this framework, because I think it is the easiest to work with. I decided to use a Framework instead of raw PHP, as it gives security out of the box. I am aware of it being a bit, overkill.

Laravel branch

Download

Registration is hooked up to a function, which I copied from my old server's custom site, the base is from TrinityCore's repository. Thanks to Treeston on Github.

PHP Extensions: BCMath, Ctype, Fileinfo, JSON, mbstring, OpenSSL, PDO, Tokenizer, XML, gmp, curl

Install Instructions:
3. Customize it to your liking, all the important configs are at the very top, rest can be ignored.

This branch is NOT tested on a live server, I'd like to ask you guys to try it out, if anyone has a server.
IT IS tested on a MariaDB server, however since I don't have an actual Trinity server running, I am not able to login and see if the encryption etc. was successful.

The complete implementation is also not finished, but it's a base, a little bit sloppy. I will keep updating it.

Just like before, you are free to do whatever with this as you please. Only exception would be anything harmful.

Looks good. :)

Terrum

www.EpicHosts.co.uk
Spu
Website www.terrum.co.uk
Why not, the new encr. that Trinity uses is nothing hard.
I assumed it wouldn't be hard, I just don't know of any other registration pages that support it currently, hence I brought it up. Alas, SOAP would probably be the more 'future-proof' option.

titkata_bg

Emu God
Spu
I assumed it wouldn't be hard, I just don't know of any other registration pages that support it currently, hence I brought it up. Alas, SOAP would probably be the more 'future-proof' option.

But soap doesn't give much options, but I assume if its only going to be a Register page, it'd work perfectly.

Terrum

www.EpicHosts.co.uk
Spu
Website www.terrum.co.uk
But soap doesn't give much options, but I assume if its only going to be a Register page, it'd work perfectly.
Well going by the thread title and what is in the thread itself, it looks like it is only going to be a registration page.

Tok124

Web/SQL Dev & 3D Artist
Modding
Webdev
Website trinitycore-sql-generator.com
Credits: 25

I have released a registration website with the new SRP6 encryption in the website section. Not gonna link it here in someone's else post but it exists atleast.

PrivateDonut

Content Creator
Spu
Website privatedonut.com
Credits: 698
This type of website really doesn't need a full blown framework for the backend, and the way you coded it in laravel, although it works it really isn't even using the framework itself. I did find a little time today to code the backend for the account registration, and I'll add the other functionality in the coming days when I find myself having some more free time.

Github Repo Link

Make sure you enable GMP in your php.in configuration file, otherwise this will not work. Also you will need to edit assets/config.php to match your server database information.

Azure Dev

Veteran
This type of website really doesn't need a full blown framework for the backend, and the way you coded it in laravel, although it works it really isn't even using the framework itself. I did find a little time today to code the backend for the account registration, and I'll add the other functionality in the coming days when I find myself having some more free time.

Github Repo Link

Make sure you enable GMP in your php.in configuration file, otherwise this will not work. Also you will need to edit assets/config.php to match your server database information.
Will add to main thread, if you can update it a little more, there's several features which I'd like to see even in a raw PHP version.
But I agree, it doesn't really need the Laravel framework, however it's a lot easier and more pleasant to work in. Hence why, I've chosen to use it, however I respect anyone who will put work into doing a raw PHP version, as it suits the scope of it a lot more.

Design update
Download Design
Got an idea to implement a way to announce something on the frontpage, without totally ruining the user's experience, in signing up for your server.
announcement.png

Added a Discord button to the frontpage as well.
6IdHbPn.png

PHP Update
Download working version
I've put some more work into it, added a lot more options to the .env file, for you to customize YOUR page the way that YOU want.
Registration confirmed working.
Added models.
Added controller for home page, as it was starting to grow.
Added the .env (It was apparently included in my .gitignore, whoops.)

Install Instructions
1. Make sure your PHP meets these requirements:

activision

Registered
Credits: 22
Update

Laravel branch

Download

Install Instructions:

It has been tested and confirmed working, will release another update shortly.

Thanks

Elathan

Registered
Credits: 56
Why don't you put new design on first post? Also I will try to set it up, but I don't think I will know how lol.
EDIT: This is exactly what I was looking for, did anyone manage to get it working with brotalnia vanilla repack?

Last edited:
Back