Welcome to Ac-Web AC-Web

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask a Question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ac-Web Official Repacks !

Here you will find all our official repacks

Contact Us

Contact a Staff member if needed

[Release] Ready to use PHP Website Visitors Counter

Darksoke

Power User
Spu
Website obscountdown.com
Credits: 233
I've been working currently on my website and decided to create a simple visitors counter class as with the following features.

Features
  • -Total visitors counter
  • -Unique Visitors Counter
  • -Total visitors in past X minutes, by default 15 but this can be set to whatever else you want by default is 15 minutes

Easy to install
  • -Upload the php class file to your website
  • -Include the file on the page you want to use it (index.php) if you want the script to count every hit
  • -Print the class variables wherever you want on the website

And here is a little DEMO.

MkhbjZh.png

You can download the files and contribute to the project HERE

Rotern

Banned
Banned
Credits: 0
I like the idea, this seems interesting. I am actually new to this industry, and I was wondering if you are working with website traffic? I want to create a website for my shop that I have, but I've heard that for promoting this I have to buy website traffic. Can someone explain to me how this works? I was looking for companies that are offering this service, and found the traffsio.com. I am thinking to use their services, but I want to hear your opinion before making the purchase. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Back