Welcome to Ac-Web AC-Web

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask a Question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ac-Web Official Repacks !

Here you will find all our official repacks

Contact Us

Contact a Staff member if needed

Repack TrinityCore NPCBots + Eluna + Extras [335a Solo/LAN] 2022

maicherryl

Registered
Credits: 75
Quest "Help Tavara" of Draenie race can't complete still this day?

I just heal myself whenever I want to heal her... if I remember rightly this problem issue begin on 2011 or around that year and now we still stuck with this quest.

khyle650

Veteran
Credits: 107
can you answer my question above? wanted very much to create the multivendor on the moon (in the case gossip on moon)

Do you have the source to add the Multivendor. You Add and compile source.

Amazing Repack. Works smoothly.

I'd like to report a bug, it's impossible to complete quest "Exorcising Terrordale" (Alliance, Paladin's line quest). The objective is to kill 25 "Terrordale Spirit", they spawns perfectly fine, but when you kill them, it doesn't count. I tried to use ".quest complete 7640", but it did nothing.
Is this problem on my side or is this something to do with the Repack itself?

Thanks in Advance.

Quest work fine.

Quest "Help Tavara" of Draenie race can't complete still this day?

I just heal myself whenever I want to heal her... if I remember rightly this problem issue begin on 2011 or around that year and now we still stuck with this quest.

Fix Quests_Priest_class_quests.sql
Code:
UPDATE `creature_template` SET `unit_flags` = 0, `unit_flags2` = 2048, `type_flags` = 4160 WHERE `entry` = 12423;
UPDATE `creature_template` SET `unit_flags` = 0, `unit_flags2` = 2048, `type_flags` = 4160 WHERE `entry` = 12427;
UPDATE `creature_template` SET `unit_flags` = 0, `unit_flags2` = 2048, `type_flags` = 4160 WHERE `entry` = 12428;
UPDATE `creature_template` SET `unit_flags` = 0, `unit_flags2` = 2048, `type_flags` = 4160 WHERE `entry` = 12429;
UPDATE `creature_template` SET `unit_flags` = 0, `unit_flags2` = 2048, `type_flags` = 4160 WHERE `entry` = 12430;
UPDATE `creature_template` SET `unit_flags` = 0, `unit_flags2` = 2048, `type_flags` = 4160 WHERE `entry` = 17551;

import in you database world.

Last edited:

sdwowtest

Registered
Credits: 5
Thank you for your Repack. Autobalance is bug when players are in different continents Autobalance will keep announcing. Can you fix it?

maicherryl

Registered
Thank you for your Repack. Autobalance is bug when players are in different continents Autobalance will keep announcing. Can you fix it?

Did you change <AutoBalance.PlayerChangeNotify = 1> to <AutoBalance.PlayerChangeNotify = 0> ?

It's in worldserver.cfg at Core folder.

Oh and you need to move loginannounce.lua out from your lua_scripts folder too. Just create new folder in your Core folder and move this lua file to that new folder.

Last edited:

sdwowtest

Registered
Did you change <AutoBalance.PlayerChangeNotify = 1> to <AutoBalance.PlayerChangeNotify = 0> ?

It's in worldserver.cfg at Core folder.

Oh and you need to move loginannounce.lua out from your lua_scripts folder too. Just create new folder in your Core folder and move this lua file to that new folder.

thank you. I did, and there was no announcement.

- - - Updated - - -

HI~

Every man for himself skill error. When controlled, the controlled state cannot be released.

- - - Updated - - -

HI~

Every man for himself skill error. When controlled, the controlled state cannot be released.

Haaos2009

Registered
Credits: 0
Hi to all. Can anyone help me? I have clear client (sunvell) and this repack. What to do next?:)

Haaos2009

Registered
Hi to all. Can anyone help me? I have a clear client (sunvell) and this repack. What to do next?:)

maicherryl

Registered
Hi to all. Can anyone help me? I have a clear client (sunvell) and this repack. What to do next?:)

1.Crack your server zip file. (On your game folder or anywhere else is fine)

2.Open your server folder and open Start_All_Server.bat

3.Wait until your worldserver completely run then type at it cmd line "account create *youraccountname* *yourpassword*" (don't add "" and **)

4.If your server run text look like "account *** has create" then it's done.

5.You can play your game and log in with your created account.

Haaos2009

Registered
1.Crack your server zip file. (On your game folder or anywhere else is fine)

2.Open your server folder and open Start_All_Server.bat

3.Wait until your worldserver completely run then type at it cmd line "account create *youraccountname* *yourpassword*" (don't add "" and **)

4.If your server run text look like "account *** has create" then it's done.

5.You can play your game and log in with your created account.

I do this, and everything works:) i can play. But i have other question. I play on laptop but on pc (connected by LAN cable ) no connection. Should i make adjustments on my laptop IP settings? Now IP by auto

maicherryl

Registered
I do this, and everything works:) i can play. But i have other question. I play on laptop but on pc (connected by LAN cable ) no connection. Should i make adjustments on my laptop IP settings? Now IP by auto

I try to tag outside web link to this post but post-system don't allow me to do.

So, you need to check how to do that by yourself. You can search on internet about "how to make static ip" and follow the instruction for your Windows (like, if you use win7 then search about win7 static ip to match your os)

Hope that can fix your problem :)

a8471502

Registered
Hello, my friend, I'm a Chinese player. Your work is very good, but I can't set the BOT dialog to Chinese. Can you help me?
These words are generated by my translation software. Please forgive me if there is something wrong.

japzer

Registered
Sorry for the newbie question.. I am comming from Jeutie repack.. will this work with the same database from jeutie?

Do I need to still install the WOW FILEs for this repack?

Is there a guide somewhere on how to get this installed from scratch

Westlake

Registered
Hi!
I am at the moment running TrinityCore rev. e59d1dfccb49 2022-05-10 01:15:25

Is it possible to import the existing users/characters from that server into this never NPCBot repack?

Thanks.

Last edited:

mplanam

Registered
Credits: 37
Hello,
I created 5 bots with the pnj Lagretta, on 2 different characters, but since no more bots are available, I have the following message from Lagretta

"seems like there is nobody available right now, chek again later"

help me please.

a8471502

Registered
Hello,
I created 5 bots with the pnj Lagretta, on 2 different characters, but since no more bots are available, I have the following message from Lagretta

"seems like there is nobody available right now, chek again later"

help me please.

Hello, you can try using the command Npcbot lookup 1-11 to try to find robots of different professions. This sentence was generated by me with translation software. I hope you can understand it

mplanam

Registered
Credits: 37
Thank you for your answer, it works in gm mode,
in normal mode the npcbot function is limited.

it seems limited to 5 bot

Last edited:

immortality

Veteran
Credits: 24
Hello, the links are dead, but I'd love to try it out. Can you please reupload it?

Back