Welcome to Ac-Web AC-Web

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask a Question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ac-Web Official Repacks !

Here you will find all our official repacks

Contact Us

Contact a Staff member if needed

scripting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krutok

Registered
Credits: 5
I am looking for someone who will create 2 scripts for me based on my COres. If someone agrees, we can discuss everything further.

MrSolid

Registered
Credits: 71
What kind of scripts are you looking for? Can you share contact details? What is the core?

So many questions, so little info :)

Krutok

Registered
Someone has already built me 2 scripts.
First of all thanks to the user who managed it pretty well.

I'll certainly need 1-2 more scripts, if I can't manage it myself, then I'll report back here.

I need to fix something else first that I'm still having trouble with, but once that's resolved I hope I can move on to the next step. And I hope I can get this solved, which unfortunately doesn't look so good so far.

I'm still learning

But for the question of which core I use:
Trinity Core rev. 5737aaad1ece+ 2022-07-08 21:23:04 +0000 (npcbots_3.3.5 branch) (Unix, RelWithDebInfo, Static)

Link: https://github.com/trickerer/TrinityCore-3.3.5-with-NPCBots

MrSolid

Registered
Would be happy to be of service based on the request.
My discord is MrIronLife#2558 if interested in contacting, best of luck.

Krutok

Registered
I'm looking for someone to script 4 bosses for me and my price range is 20-25$ per boss.

Each boss with 3 phases.

What are those bosses supposed to be?

1. A kind of dark knight mix of death knight and legion
2. Black Magician
3. Dragon boss (first humanoid then transformation into a dragon)
4. a mix of everything

Spells can be chosen freely.
void zones, adds etc. should be included and the whole thing should be designed for level 80 and 284+ gear

All written in c++ not smartai
I use Linux and it should be able to be compiled on it

- - - Updated - - -

You are welcome to contact me via PM and tell me your price.

I pay with paypal and the payment is like the other user's if I've tested it and it works.

My core version is:

TrinityCore rev. 22e6edc8112b+ 2022-07-25 12:44:11 +0700 (npcbots_3.3.5 branch) (Unix, RelWithDebInfo, Static)

--> https://github.com/trickerer/TrinityCore-3.3.5-with-NPCBots

The scripts must therefore run on this basis.

My asking price is between $20 and $25 per boss

So I'm from Germany, it would be good to tell me when you can be reached. I'm on vacation for 2 weeks now, so I can also be there at unusual times.

and sorry for my english, but i hope we will understand each other

Last edited:

Krutok

Registered
I am looking for someone who will create 3 world boss scripts for me today. PM me if interested

my core look my last post.

- - - Updated - - -

sry AwkwardDev but unfortunately that went wrong I was looking for someone to create something for me and didn't want to put my patience to the test, so the job is still free for scripts, just PM me as a requirement in my thread https: // www. ac-web.org/forums/showthread.php?241695-scripting&p=2405461&viewfull=1#post2405461

I updated my last post with my wishes

Last edited:

Krutok

Registered
With MrSolid I had to make the experience with this seller that he is only out for someone else's money. He promises 7 days of support, but only delivers scripts that don't work. Therefore, I can only advise against doing business with this user.

He does not allow a test on the target system so that errors can be ruled out in advance. I can only recommend everyone not to do business with this user.

Now that he has his money, he no longer provides support.

On the other hand, I have had very positive experiences with the other 2 developers and was therefore happy to pay for the service because I got what was said and, above all, the right support.

titkata_bg

Emu God
Spu
Credits: -3
With MrSolid I had to make the experience with this seller that he is only out for someone else's money. He promises 7 days of support, but only delivers scripts that don't work. Therefore, I can only advise against doing business with this user.

He does not allow a test on the target system so that errors can be ruled out in advance. I can only recommend everyone not to do business with this user.

Now that he has his money, he no longer provides support.

On the other hand, I have had very positive experiences with the other 2 developers and was therefore happy to pay for the service because I got what was said and, above all, the right support.

So many accusations, no proof :) Solid is a good programmer, as far as I know him, so I'd love to see some proof :p

Krutok

Registered
So many accusations, no proof :) Solid is a good programmer, as far as I know him, so I'd love to see some proof :p

I can show the evidence on my server that what he has tinkered with is full of errors.
he wrote me a smartai script which doesn't work a refusal to test it on my server beforehand to fix possible errors beforehand was rejected that says it all

MrSolid

Registered

After the result of the dispute, I will post the script created for the client on the forums along with the documentation provided so you all can judge for yourselves :)

I've also submitted a report with the admin mail against the client, not sure if it's checked regularly but hopefully will result in my favour :)

Khonsu

The God of Moon and Time
Administrative
Legend
Credits: 1,000,105,508
Thread closed after seeing the proofs from Mr Solid, I can say he has done all he promised.
Tip try to sort things between you 2 sometimes a miss understanding can escalate a problem for nothing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back