Welcome to Ac-Web AC-Web

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask a Question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ac-Web Official Repacks !

Here you will find all our official repacks

Contact Us

Contact a Staff member if needed

Should more Drugs be legal?

• Thread starter MeoX
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 51
  • Views: Views 9K

domicroat

.NET Developer
Spu
Credits: 35
420 blaze it faggot

resized_forrest-meme-generator-omfg-so-stoned-420-blaze-it-faggot-611c49.jpg

lizzy42666

Registered
Credits: 0
does anyone know where i can download the high heel patch and how to put it in wow model viewer

xFenrir

Registered
Whats else did i expect than Kids trying to justify their consume of Cannabis.

Exiled

Super Power User
Legend
Credits: -85
I think it should be up to the individual who uses it. Wanna destroy your life? Go right ahead. It should be common sense that drugs are dangerous. As dangerous as alcohol, and some even more life threatening. As for cannabis, it's okay. But like tattoos, keep in mind that it will be harder to get a job smelling like a fucking plant.

Churchill

Veteran
Senior
I cared enough to get on here and tell you how lame you are, Peace.

Skrbx

Senior
Senior
I think it should be up to the individual who uses it. Wanna destroy your life? Go right ahead. It should be common sense that drugs are dangerous. As dangerous as alcohol, and some even more life threatening. As for cannabis, it's okay. But like tattoos, keep in mind that it will be harder to get a job smelling like a fucking plant.

If you are dump as fuck it will be hard for you to find a job no matter how do you smell and how many tattoos you have. Yes if you smell like weed and high as shit on interview you probably won't be hired, same is if you have tattoos on your face. But in both cases it's your fault, so the problem is not the tattoos or the weed, the problem is you being dump. So what i am trying to say, it''s not the alchohol or the drugs or anything else, its you who can make danger things safe and safe things dangerous.

And just to be clear by "you" i did not mean you personally, i mean someone who is being/doing what i am saying. My English is not very good so i don't finfd better way to say what i was trying to say.

Exiled

Super Power User
Legend
Credits: -85
If you are dump as fuck it will be hard for you to find a job no matter how do you smell and how many tattoos you have. Yes if you smell like weed and high as shit on interview you probably won't be hired, same is if you have tattoos on your face. But in both cases it's your fault, so the problem is not the tattoos or the weed, the problem is you being dump. So what i am trying to say, it''s not the alchohol or the drugs or anything else, its you who can make danger things safe and safe things dangerous.

And just to be clear by "you" i did not mean you personally, i mean someone who is being/doing what i am saying. My English is not very good so i don't finfd better way to say what i was trying to say.

Fair point. I should've made myself clear. By comparing tattoos to marijuana, or drugs in general, I meant that having too much of both would make it difficult to get a job. Don't get me wrong, I love tattoos and some of my best friends smoke. Your argument about being a dump is kind of exactly what I meant.

Edit: This goes for alcohol as well. Not just drugs.

Last edited:

Zkyire

Registered
Pro legalisation, not necessarily pro use.

People are going to sue them whether they're illegal or not.

But by legalising it, the state can and will save tremendous amounts of money that would otherwise go to arrested, trying and imprisoning drug users for years. Money that could instead be used on proper education of the positives and negatives of drug use, as well as rehabilitation.

gboisen

Senior
Senior
i wish they would legelise meth so my mom can get out jail

Tbdi

Banned
Banned
CBD is a hemp product that is used to improve health or treatment.Click On this page to read an article and see feedback about CBD.This site can learn a lot about this product.Goodbye

Back