Welcome to Ac-Web AC-Web

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask a Question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ac-Web Official Repacks !

Here you will find all our official repacks

Contact Us

Contact a Staff member if needed

[Trinity] TrinityCore-Old-UnforgivenWoW-FunServer-255

viper1233

The Grand Magi Cat
Spu
Credits: 5
Sigh this shit again

Bleefest

Senior
Senior
Credits: 331
Sigh this shit again
No one asked for your opinion around here. The guy is trying to do something for the community, updating an old source, and then there are retards like you, that talk shit like that. Go post farm and talk stupid shit somewhere else please, you're not obligated to help us. If you don't want to help, gtfo this thread.

Celibacy

Veteran
Credits: 0
The original owner has opened the server again. Why wouldn't you just play there?

Bleefest

Senior
Senior
The original Owner opened the server its true. But its really different, and guess what he doesn't have any players. That doesn't matter. We are updating this core, but the proccess is slow, so we are asking you, ac-web community to help us, if you want to help, you're more than welcome.

-=†Cloud†=-

http://cyptus-wow.online/
Pu
Veteran
False. It's the same realm as when it closed, just with some new tweaks & features now.

Maybe people did not enjoy the tweaks and features.

Noffearr

Registered
Website github.com
Credits: 25
The original owner opened the server? When? For what I’ve read, the owner close the server long time ago and who re-opened it was somebody else.
Another thing, this server is completely different, I’ve removed a few errors and I’m working on a patch that will contain these races:
Worgen
Goblin
Pandaren Ally
Pandaren Horde
It is completely different from the original, so in-case you want to help us, we will appreciate your effort.

Bleefest

Senior
Senior
This is completely off-topic & don't think it really matters. Lets focus on the main subject of this thread.

Arctic

Veteran
Senior
This is a joke. The original realm is up, and the source you have has thousands of bugs. I already spent weeks of work and killed all the old bugs. There is NO reason for you to work on and old and buggy version when the new and original server is running. Make a new project seriously...

Last edited:

Noffearr

Registered
Website github.com
Can any admin delete this thread? I thougth it could be helpfull, but I only see people bitching about it.
Please delete this topic plz

caspers

Registered
Credits: 15
Can any admin delete this thread? I thougth it could be helpfull, but I only see people bitching about it.
Please delete this topic plz

Thats because your such an idiot releasing others work, douchebag.

Noffearr

Registered
Website github.com

Eu sempre tratei todos com respeito aqui neste forum mais se é para desrespeitar vamos desrespeitar então babaca é sua mãe seu vagabundo do caralho, sua mãe deve estar na zona seu viadinho de merda. . . Eu postei essa source para ter ajuda e não ser criticado pois o dono dessa source liberou ela faz tempo . . . E se ele quis ou não voltar com o seu antigo servidor o problema é dele, quem mandou ele liberar ela . . . Enfim algum Administrador poderia apagar esse tópico fazendo um grande e humilde favor . . . . Fico agradecido se apagar esse tópico..

Bleefest

Senior
Senior
You're the fucking idiot here you shit head. Learn to respect people you fat fuck. Gtfo, and some admin delete this thread please.

Noffearr

Registered
Website github.com

I always treated everyone with respect here in this forum if more is going to disrespect is disrespect then jerk her mother fucking her bum, her mother must be in the area of your pussy shit. . . I posted this source to get help and not be criticized because the owner of this source has released it long ago. . . And if he did or did not come back with your old server's his problem, who sent him to release her. . . Anyway some Administrator could delete this topic doing a great and humble . . . . Appreciate if you delete this topic ..

Last edited:

Shadowfearz

Registered
Why all the hate? The original owner opened up another server but it isn't very successful as the previous server.

Bleefest

Senior
Senior
Why all the hate? The original owner opened up another server but it isn't very successful as the previous server.
I don't understand it tbh. If people don't want to help, its ok, but just don't start insulting the guy for trying to do something for the community.

caspers

Registered
Credits: 15
I don't understand it tbh. If people don't want to help, its ok, but just don't start insulting the guy for trying to do something for the community.

He doesn't do anything for the community, hes releasing someones work. Nexus and i worked over 3 years on that realm

Noffearr

Registered
Website github.com
He doesn't do anything for the community, hes releasing someones work. Nexus and i worked over 3 years on that realm

I still have not done anything for the community? Alright see what I was doing for the community. . .

Besides updating slowly this ancient source, was making a Patch descends with races added at least here they are not complete and incomplete as in the previous patch. I always admired this Source and now as I am with time I'd do new things in the same over after criticizing me or post here any more. . .

The new patch would be the one I am still working on it:

EvPkkDa.jpg

kAtrmYa.jpg

XAc8Xy2.jpg

BQnexUS.jpg

ZjsJLS1.jpg

I will continue my work and let this available in other forums.

No further discussion or conversation courses. Admin please delete this topic.

Back