Welcome to Ac-Web AC-Web

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask a Question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ac-Web Official Repacks !

Here you will find all our official repacks

Contact Us

Contact a Staff member if needed

[Tutorial] How to add more realms to your TrinityCore

†he Ghos†

Registered
Credits: 0
Hello AC-Web
This is my first thread so don't be to evil with me ;)

First open your server folder, there you will see 2 folders ( core and server or _server)
Add a new folder and name core2 for ex, you can name it how you want
Go in core folder and copy all files in core2 (your new created folder)
Open your worldserver.config file from second core
inside look for:

RealmID = 1 and change 1 with 2 (RealmID = 2)

LoginDatabaseInfo = "127.0.0.1;3306;root;ascent;auth" leave it like this
WorldDatabaseInfo = "127.0.0.1;3306;root;ascent;world" change world with world2 ( "127.0.0.1;3306;root;ascent;world2" )
CharacterDatabaseInfo = "127.0.0.1;3306;root;ascent;characters" change characters with characters2 ( "127.0.0.1;3306;root;ascent;characters2")

WorldServerPort = 8085 Change 8085 with 8086 (WorldServerPort = 8086)
After you are done close and save it

Time for Database (mysql)

First lets open your mysql server (inside _server or server you have mysql_start.bat, open it and minimize it.
Open Your Database editor (i use navicat)
Enter your server info.
Host : localhost or 127.0.0.1
Port : 3306 (your mysql port)
User : root
password : ascent
Hit ok

There in your right part of your screen are your databases:
auth - characters - world

Duble click on auth and look for realmlist table, open it:
Inside are the info of your first ream,lets insert a new record
hit the key Insert from your kayboard and enter the next info:
Id - 2
Name - the name of your second realm.Insert what you want.
address -127.0.0.1 for localhost
port - 8086
the rest of info set them like your first realm.
Close the table and hit save if ask

Now duble click on characters database to open, right click and select Dump SQL File...
Enter the name characters2 and set the address where you want to save it (lets say on desktop)
When its done do the same thing with the world database and name it world2

Now lets create new databases for them:
Press right click in the right part of your screen (duh :)) and select New Database
Enter the name characters2 , duble click on it, right click and select Execute SQL File... go to your desktop and select characters2
Do the same thing with world2 and that's it

Go to your core folder and start authserver.exe and worldserver.exe- this will start your first server
Go to core2 and start worldserver.exe - the authserver.exe and authserve.config from core2 can be deleted , you dont need them any more.

That's it Enjoy

Baws

Senior
Pu
Credits: 5
I get this after having other problems wich I thought would be solved with SQL updates:

Using configuration file worldserver.conf.
Using SSL version: OpenSSL 1.0.1c 10 May 2012 (library: OpenSSL 1.0.1c 10 May 2012)
Using ACE version: 6.1.4
TrinityCore rev. 2012-11-01 20:04:35 +0100 (6bf9cb56a9ef) (Win32, Release) (worldserver-daemon)
<Ctrl-C> to stop.

______ __
/\__ _\ __ __/\ \__
\/_/\ \/ _ __ /\_\ ___ /\_\ \, _\ __ __
\ \ \/\`'__\/\ \ /' _ `\/\ \ \ \/ /\ \/\ \
\ \ \ \ \/ \ \ \/\ \/\ \ \ \ \ \_\ \ \_\ \
\ \_\ \_\ \ \_\ \_\ \_\ \_\ \__\\/`____ \
\/_/\/_/ \/_/\/_/\/_/\/_/\/__/ `/___/> \
C O R E /\___/
http://TrinityCore.org \/__/

In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 152, sql: "UPDATE guild_member SET BankRemMoney = ? WHERE guildid = ? AND guid = ?"
Unknown column 'BankRemMoney' in 'field list'
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 153, sql: "UPDATE guild_member SET BankResetTimeMoney = ?, BankRemMoney = ? WHERE guildid = ? AND guid = ?"
Unknown column 'BankResetTimeMoney' in 'field list'
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 154, sql: "UPDATE guild_member SET BankResetTimeMoney = 0 WHERE guildid = ? AND rank = ?"
Unknown column 'BankResetTimeMoney' in 'field list'
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 157, sql: "UPDATE guild_member SET BankResetTimeTab0 = ?, BankRemSlotsTab0 = ? WHERE guildid = ? AND guid = ?"
Unknown column 'BankResetTimeTab0' in 'field list'
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 158, sql: "UPDATE guild_member SET BankResetTimeTab1 = ?, BankRemSlotsTab1 = ? WHERE guildid = ? AND guid = ?"
Unknown column 'BankResetTimeTab1' in 'field list'
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 159, sql: "UPDATE guild_member SET BankResetTimeTab2 = ?, BankRemSlotsTab2 = ? WHERE guildid = ? AND guid = ?"
Unknown column 'BankResetTimeTab2' in 'field list'
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 160, sql: "UPDATE guild_member SET BankResetTimeTab3 = ?, BankRemSlotsTab3 = ? WHERE guildid = ? AND guid = ?"
Unknown column 'BankResetTimeTab3' in 'field list'
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 161, sql: "UPDATE guild_member SET BankResetTimeTab4 = ?, BankRemSlotsTab4 = ? WHERE guildid = ? AND guid = ?"
Unknown column 'BankResetTimeTab4' in 'field list'
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 162, sql: "UPDATE guild_member SET BankResetTimeTab5 = ?, BankRemSlotsTab5 = ? WHERE guildid = ? AND guid = ?"
Unknown column 'BankResetTimeTab5' in 'field list'
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 163, sql: "UPDATE guild_member SET BankRemSlotsTab0 = ? WHERE guildid = ? AND guid = ?"
Unknown column 'BankRemSlotsTab0' in 'field list'
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 164, sql: "UPDATE guild_member SET BankRemSlotsTab1 = ? WHERE guildid = ? AND guid = ?"
Unknown column 'BankRemSlotsTab1' in 'field list'
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 165, sql: "UPDATE guild_member SET BankRemSlotsTab2 = ? WHERE guildid = ? AND guid = ?"
Unknown column 'BankRemSlotsTab2' in 'field list'
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 166, sql: "UPDATE guild_member SET BankRemSlotsTab3 = ? WHERE guildid = ? AND guid = ?"
Unknown column 'BankRemSlotsTab3' in 'field list'
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 167, sql: "UPDATE guild_member SET BankRemSlotsTab4 = ? WHERE guildid = ? AND guid = ?"
Unknown column 'BankRemSlotsTab4' in 'field list'
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 168, sql: "UPDATE guild_member SET BankRemSlotsTab5 = ? WHERE guildid = ? AND guid = ?"
Unknown column 'BankRemSlotsTab5' in 'field list'
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 169, sql: "UPDATE guild_member SET BankResetTimeTab0 = 0 WHERE guildid = ? AND rank = ?"
Unknown column 'BankResetTimeTab0' in 'field list'
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 170, sql: "UPDATE guild_member SET BankResetTimeTab1 = 0 WHERE guildid = ? AND rank = ?"
Unknown column 'BankResetTimeTab1' in 'field list'
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 171, sql: "UPDATE guild_member SET BankResetTimeTab2 = 0 WHERE guildid = ? AND rank = ?"
Unknown column 'BankResetTimeTab2' in 'field list'
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 172, sql: "UPDATE guild_member SET BankResetTimeTab3 = 0 WHERE guildid = ? AND rank = ?"
Unknown column 'BankResetTimeTab3' in 'field list'
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 173, sql: "UPDATE guild_member SET BankResetTimeTab4 = 0 WHERE guildid = ? AND rank = ?"
Unknown column 'BankResetTimeTab4' in 'field list'
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 174, sql: "UPDATE guild_member SET BankResetTimeTab5 = 0 WHERE guildid = ? AND rank = ?"
Unknown column 'BankResetTimeTab5' in 'field list'
DatabasePool characters2 NOT opened. There were errors opening the MySQL connections. Check your SQLDriverLogFile for specific errors.

†he Ghos†

Registered
Open your characters2 database and look after Guild_member Table:
1.look how are the columns names inside and rename them in your sql file - if u get error when u try to update an sql file.

2.navigate to guild_members and put all value inside to [Null] , you can do this by right click on column and "set to null" where the value is 0

Baws

Senior
Pu
†he Ghos†;1758484 said:
Open your characters2 database and look after Guild_member Table:
1.look how are the columns names inside and rename them in your sql file - if u get error when u try to update an sql file.

2.navigate to guild_members and put all value inside to [Null] , you can do this by right click on column and "set to null" where the value is 0

Been there, done that :p

Baws

Senior
Pu
Thanks for the tutorial, works like a charm!

4blunt2time0

Registered
I have the same characters for my second realm? - EDIT- DUH cuz im admin... lol I just tested it with a norm account and everything checks out :) thnx a lot man very easy guide to follow too

Last edited:

cleverace

Registered
Credits: 10
Thanks for this tutorial but the adding new db for characters and world was usless to me as i use heidisql.

so with the help of my brother i have learn how its done with heidisql and have created a a new step by step and wonder if i can post it in my how to section of my web site with out geting into trouble

Revolver

Registered
i get an error when trying to start my core2/worldserver.exe

World Initialized in 0 minutes 30 sec
TC>couldn't bind to 127.0.0.1:7878

and then it shuts down.

Then for some wierd reason the other realm ingame are Yellow insted of Red.
I followed all steps perfectly and this error accured. : /

(My main realm are green and running as always)

alexdakota

Veteran
Hello, I have a different problem. You see i was able to create the second realm succesfully but my first realm is an insta 80 pvp realm that has shopping malls etc. the second realm i want it to be only leveling realm and when i login it has the same stuff the first realm has and when i delete something from the second realm, they get deleted from the first realm aswell. What do i do? :/

KC1967

Registered
everything went great but when I try changing to trinity2 realm it just hangs on logging in

SpadeSire

Registered
Credits: 15
This only works with latest trinity unfortunately. I have an older version. I didn't realize till I came so far out into development in my server. Now I can't update or I'll lose all my progress. But good tutorial. +1 rep

Lollybest

Registered
Credits: 10
Hello all. I have two realm (trinity core). Is there anyway I can move a character from one realm to an other with heidisql or navicat? Thank you!

NeverTheVoid

Registered
Hello, I have a different problem. You see i was able to create the second realm succesfully but my first realm is an insta 80 pvp realm that has shopping malls etc. the second realm i want it to be only leveling realm and when i login it has the same stuff the first realm has and when i delete something from the second realm, they get deleted from the first realm aswell. What do i do? :/

Well this happens because you didnt follow the steps and you must have directly made a new realm from mysql for it to appear and show the same things

Lucguardian

Registered
For those using HeidiSql, you don't 'Dump SQL File', you create the new databases then Export the originals:

copyDatabase.png

I followed a tutorial of a noob before this (thanks for the good tutorial, by the way, The Ghost), and that guy suggests just copying the folders inside MySql. Did not work for me, the second worldserver was crashing due problems in characters2 database.

Last edited:
Back