Welcome to Ac-Web AC-Web

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask a Question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ac-Web Official Repacks !

Here you will find all our official repacks

Contact Us

Contact a Staff member if needed

[Tutorial]How to make your ArcEmu Server public

80man

Registered
Credits: 0
Didn't work for me. Server started up normally, but not able to connect when I try to log in. I think this needs a major update.. Did it say it was posted in 2009?

H4ckz0r

Veteran
So does this work or not? Getting mixed messages.

If it doesn't can anyone link one that does? Looking to make my server non-hamachi by tomorrow! :D

akke92

Registered
Credits: 5
I realy would need help, i can connect without problems, but my friend is getting, Success, then it stops!

please i realy want to play with my friends without stupid hamachi

shervingav

Registered
Credits: 5
hello i get the success! icon and i cant connect to the server

shnase

Registered
Credits: 10
Thank you for the tutorial, Im sure it works for others! But when I login to my server I get this message:

Bmss2.jpg

Croser

Registered
Credits: 25
I got the server working on local network as well as on Hamachi then forwarded them ports edited sys32/driv/etc/host and configs with my no-ip host, turned off firewall.. all this stuff... but still no success, I mean I can play on LAN .. but thats it... nobody outside my lan can connect nor visit my website... what the hell did I do wrong... also.. when I try to check for open ports all the sites and programs for this just report a timeout..

piratee99

Registered
When my friend tries to join it just says *logging into game server* then the realms open again. Any tips?
BUMP

Valkryst

Veteran
Veteran
Please Sir, Fix the Images >w<

The OP hasn't logged in recently as far as I've been able to tell by his profile. Anyways... This tutorial is most-likely outdated and it's quite old. Check around for some newer information and try not to necro things this old. ;)

Manny7901

Registered
Is there anyway to get the photos back? Trying to set up first server for myself and a friend and I'm lost on making it public.

Thank you very much
Manny7901

Back