Welcome to Ac-Web AC-Web

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask a Question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ac-Web Official Repacks !

Here you will find all our official repacks

Contact Us

Contact a Staff member if needed

WoW-WoTLK like graphics in Unreal Engine 4?!?

AwkwardDev

running amongst ghouls ..
Spu
Credits: 17

What did I stumble upon ... Quite interesting, surprisingly I'm one of those that would prefer these graphics in WoW in general, but specifically 3.3.5a ...

Last edited:

revolve1

Registered
Credits: 30
oh my lord i think i fell in love with that scenery thank you for sharing

- - - Updated - - -

AwkwardDev

Spu
Same here! It's awesome really ... Makes me think again of making an own game ... It will definitely look something of the sort and the mechanics will be much more intricate than World of Warcrafts.
While WoW is a key factor in my life whether I realize it or not, it's departure in the latest expansions from role playing makes me a bit disappointed.

There's a bunch more videos from the same guy. :)

Rogue

Power User
Spu
Credits: 60
I like those, but honestly that aint wow i know, atleast not to me. I like current graphics of wow, if copy of wow was ever made, that kind of would be one good copy with kind of real graphic.

WoW will always have special place in my heart. When i started playing wow i did it because of graphics the way it looks i dont know, was unique, so special and nice, especially durotar.

AwkwardDev

Spu
The graphics overall construction is unique due to the way it's made, all coded proprietarily under Blizzard's game developers supervision at the very least. They follow a unique paradigm which remains well tied together and close to the books which the whole series of Warcraft and derivatives are based on.

Back