Welcome to Ac-Web AC-Web

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask a Question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ac-Web Official Repacks !

Here you will find all our official repacks

Contact Us

Contact a Staff member if needed

Updating ArcEmu to latest patch

Speachless

Remember
Spu
Credits: 0
This is an adition to my Compiling guide, I do not want to have several of the same guides released but I think people could need this.

Alright, first off:
You can check the ArcEmu patch on the ArcEmu Homepage
At milestones you will see what patch they are supporting, so no more questioning about what they support, when a new patch comes out, they will support asap.

Alright, first off go to your ArcEmu folder, right click ti and choose update SVN

update1.jpg

If you don't have this option then it means that either you have clicked the wrong folder or you didn't download it good with svn.

Then go into your ArcEmu folder -> Win
Choose arcemuVC90-all projects and choose build solution.

If everything has gone well you should see a text like this:

Good updated core that didn't need updating
Code:
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 0 failed, 15 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Core that had some good updates.
Code:
========== Build: 11 succeeded, 0 failed, 4 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Alright, you've updated your core, have fun!

Alfonsvidson

Registered
Credits: 10
Updating arcemu to latest patch. Different patch you can find but i am providing you the best patch which you can use for only you. It is really good for all of those essay writer review s who are going to start it and also to show everything with all such plans.

Alfonsvidson

Registered
Credits: 10
Updating arcemu to latest patch. Different patch you can find but i am providing you the best patch which you can use for only you. It is really good for all of those essay writer review s who are going to start it and also to show everything with all such plans.

Back