Welcome to Ac-Web AC-Web

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask a Question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ac-Web Official Repacks !

Here you will find all our official repacks

Contact Us

Contact a Staff member if needed

[GUIDE] Obtain a Working Noggit v3 (Rev 104)

Juggle

Registered
Credits: 10
Hmm I get this in my Log error:

.\wowmapview.cpp:154 > Nogg-It $Rev: 104 $
.\wowmapview.cpp:264 > Game path: Data\
.\wowmapview.cpp:266 > Project path:
.\wowmapview.cpp:310 > Could not find locale directory. Be sure, that there is one containing the file "realmlist.wtf".

lol I've edited and then re-edited the config to point EXACTLY to the wow folder, then the realmlist it still fails?

Your game path has to be pointing to the wow directory folder. If you're on a vista it's "C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft"
Do NOT add data.

I feel like a total idiot everyone else seems to have it working except me. I followed your instructions step by step but every time I try to launch it it flips me the bird and crashes. I'm running windows XP and my wow is patched to 3.3.5a. My configuration file is set to "#Edit this to your WoWFile!!!
#Path = C:\World of Warcraft
#Edit this to your Project-Directory and uncomment if you want to use it!
#ProjectPath = C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Noggit3\Projects"

If that is your real World of Warcraft file path, there shouldn't be a problem.

Try going into the log file and seeing why it crashes.

ZFox

Veteran
Veteran
Credits: 0
@Juggle, see but my wow is in a different location it's actually just hanging out in a folder on my desktop, Data isn't even in my config
Code:
#Edit this to your WoWFile!!!
#Path = C:\Users\*****\Desktop\Gaming\ModelEditing WoW\
#ProjectPath = C:\Users\*****\Desktop\Gaming\ModelEditing WoW\Noggit3

Juggle

Registered
@Juggle, see but my wow is in a different location it's actually just hanging out in a folder on my desktop, Data isn't even in my config
Code:
#Edit this to your WoWFile!!!
#Path = C:\Users\*****\Desktop\Gaming\ModelEditing WoW\
#ProjectPath = C:\Users\*****\Desktop\Gaming\ModelEditing WoW\Noggit3

Weird.... Try messing around with the realmlist file. Move it into your directory (make a copy, just in case) and see what happens.

Or, try downloading the newest version of Noggit. Apparently v120 came out a bit ago. I haven't been able to use it much, so I doubt I'll be able to give you any help from this side of the silicon machine thingy.

If it helps, here's a link to the support forums:
http://modcraft.superparanoid.de/viewforum.php?f=48

Last edited:

xeaky

Registered
trying to create a NUGGIT island! muahahahah

Nysten20

FrostWolfy
Vip
im tired of wow i just want to make website nowdays :) thats mutch nicer u know that i hate cataclysm more than i hate Noobs -.- everyone that hates cataclysm so mutch write (agree) everyone that dont say (disagree) because i want to know how many that really like that stupid change :/....

Rivkah

Veteran
Veteran
Disagree, I like Cata..brought a new light on WoW, was getting tired of everything else. Also, the Guild Levels/Achievs + Rewards is awesome :) Tho, I did quit..1, I prefer not to have to pay (Yes I know..this is a Private Server Forum, but I prefer to be able to do more than walk around..) and 2, it just got too old. WoW just seems overdone now, seems to be more of a grind then skill now. So, I went back to EQII and will sit in my world of Norrath for the rest of eternity (Grr, you can't stop the world of Norrath! We will always come back!)

Anthuun

Senior
Senior
The world in Cataclysm was made because the WoW world builders had new tools that they didn't have before, which enabled them to do amazing things and so they did. I, personally, LOVE the world they have created, although I do miss the old one too.

Dj-Armyzz

Registered
Website www.youtube.com
Credits: 15
HELP Help HELP
It Didn't Work :-[
Wen I Click to Example:Kalimdor Its Shows Loading...
And Then Pops Up A The Program Isn't Responding And Then Closes "( !

Squeeze

Registered
Nice tut... Now people can do some exileMod :) xD

Zeranon

Registered
Credits: 15
Hey. I got everything to work, but the screen shows up black when I first open it. I can't get past that. I think it's because when I extracted the DBC's to fix another error it didn't get all the DBC files? Can someone tell me how to fix this "black screen of death," on noggit.

Juggle

Registered
Hey. I got everything to work, but the screen shows up black when I first open it. I can't get past that. I think it's because when I extracted the DBC's to fix another error it didn't get all the DBC files? Can someone tell me how to fix this "black screen of death," on noggit.

Try posting your log file, I'll see what the problem is.

Will this work with 1.12 or 2.43?

It will work on the areas used in 1.1.2 and 2.4.3, but on those client versions, no. You'd need to get an earlier revision of Noggit.

Glyser

Registered
Credits: 20
Do anyone have Teamwiever

If Yes will you help me to get my Noggit to work

Back