Welcome to Ac-Web AC-Web

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask a Question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ac-Web Official Repacks !

Here you will find all our official repacks

Contact Us

Contact a Staff member if needed

Mythic Plus Lua

Dinkledork

Registered
Credits: 280
This is a basic mythic Plus Lua Script I've been working on. This is part 1 that handles scaling mobs. You can add specific map ids and additional multipliers for low level dungeons. The script does modify creature levels to always be three levels above the player. Please also use my spell dbc as it's necessary to apply the correct auras. Run my sql as well. .npc add 90005 in any dungeon or raid that you'd like and select a difficulty from there.

If you just want the spell aura IDs to merge with your spell dbc, they're 107077, 107078, 107079, 107080. (You'll probably want to change the icons as I use custom ones. Eventually I'll hide the auras but they're useful to see for testing purposes). This is obviously a work in progress and I've yet to finetune anything seriously though you can take a look at deadmines and how things are handled there for lower level dungeons.

Tbf I'm not really sure the armor modifier for npcs really does anything. Requires more testing. Could always replace with damage reduction auras.

This could be and might be extended out to cover affixes and rewards though I'll likely do the latter in a seperate script. Hope it ends up being useful for someone.

Last edited:
Back