Welcome to Ac-Web AC-Web

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask a Question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ac-Web Official Repacks !

Here you will find all our official repacks

Contact Us

Contact a Staff member if needed

What expansion/ scripts would you like to see in a repack

Brunolopes

Official Ac-Web Repacker
ac-repack
Credits: 684
Heyo guys I will have this weekend mostly free and was thinking on doing something for you guys!
What expansion would you like to see a repack ? (custom content im only experienced in woltk)
What custom features do you want it to have?

Please be SPECIFIC

Last edited:

cpyeatt

Registered
Credits: 64
Ahbot and sololfg would be nice. Would make the gold grind a bit smoother and make the game feel (imo) much better to solo or duo. This is for wotlk.

wol1234

Registered
Credits: 787
Hi bro, i would love Transmog, Solocraft, Autobalance, Solo LFG, AutoRevive, Teleport NPC, LearnSpells, SpellRegulator and Lua Engine in Last Updated AzerothCore Repack :p xD

O.N.

Registered
Credits: 449
It would be nice to see some source files released, instead of repacks - that would really set ac-web aside again. Repacks are great, and require less maintenance I understand. But none serious about there server is going to want or request a specific repack they will all want the source files.

It's just something to think about. Thanks for your contribution to the community.

Brunolopes

Official Ac-Web Repacker
ac-repack
It would be nice to see some source files released, instead of repacks - that would really set ac-web aside again. Repacks are great, and require less maintenance I understand. But none serious about there server is going to want or request a specific repack they will all want the source files.

It's just something to think about. Thanks for your contribution to the community.
Well I have talked about that With the Staff of ac-web and our plans are to release the repacks with the highest quality possible(with the skills that i have) and most likely release the source codes in the VIP section

Brunolopes

Official Ac-Web Repacker
ac-repack
Well I have talked about that With the Staff of ac-web and our plans are to release the repacks with the highest quality possible(with the skills that i have) and most likely release the source codes in the VIP section
But i have a released repack on this forum with a source included is just not a official ac-web repack

warly170183

Registered
Credits: 511
I will like a good custom repack for legion, long time iam looking foe a good legion repack, and also with the npcbot system if it is possible

Brunolopes

Official Ac-Web Repacker
ac-repack
Repack is released as promissed i hope you guys like it!

PTMC

Registered
Credits: 435
World style playerbots for AzerothCore. I know that will be no small feat as it requires some serious know-how to achieve such a thing.

Back